Catholic Luciferianism. xD

Enjoy.^^

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

Christian religions have always recognized Lucifer as the most powerful entity. In Christian lore, the objective of following Jesus is that he “saves” people from Lucifer, but he doesn’t truly save them, as even if you follow Jesus, Lucifer is still there supposedly trying to fuck up everyone’s lives, which is a source of collective panic among Christians, as Lucifer cannot be defeated in an effective way by any of the deities of the Christian lore. Everytime a Christian goes out to the street with a megaphone, screaming about the Devil and Hell, he is recognizing who is the real god of their religion, the real core of their paradigm.

7 Likes

The Christianity needs the devil,
there is no way,
to excuse all the shit done by yahwe without giving him a nice powerful devil corrupting all his work.

Because…

Kill your son,
to worship me.

No don’t kill him.
well, yaah kill him,
but don’t kill him.

You’re a sinner anyways!

Lucifer???

Could you fix up my shit again?

• my creation questions my benevolance again.
    They’re all EVIL!!

Let’s flood the shit away,
so we can have a restart.^^

xD

^^

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

3 Likes

Not to mention that it is impossible not to sin, so the Devil’s agenda wins all the time.

4 Likes

FB_IMG_1575325797746

Sorry, found that yesterday and couldn’t resist using it lol

11 Likes

8 Likes

love it!! xD

1 Like

Ok i still need to watch the video…but holy fuck a duck Batman when did this happen???

1 Like

I have spent the last 10 years getting myself deprogrammed from the Catholic diabolical God and mental brainwashing and now their pope on a rope wants to declare the guiding light as their God??? I hope this is satire… Cause I’m triggered…so triggered…

2 Likes

timestamp is on 2014.

So techniqually,
you’ve only wasted half of that time. ^^

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

Well, some people say that the Vatican 2 council in the 1960s was the final subversion of the Catholic Church, and the enthronement of Lucifer himself in the Vatican. So if that’s the case then it helps explain why Freemason (anti) Pope Francis would declare Lucifer as God. Even the late Father Gabriel Amorth, the Church’s chief exorcist, claimed that Lucifer and Satan were present and active in the Vatican and Church.

2 Likes

Ugh Gabriel amorth…had an exorcism from his main overseeing exorcist in the us once. Caused some problems to say the least. And I wouldn’t sully lucifer name by tying it to that parasitic church.

1 Like