Catch 22- Using Magick to Increase Magickal Abilities

Hello,
I have noticed in some books that there are spells, rituals, angels, etc to do or talk to in order to enhance your magickal abilities. I’ve wondered if this is a Catch 22 in a way. If you aren’t skilled in magick or not successful, the spell would not work anyway, right? You need to have good magick all ability to make the spell work.

Please clear up this question for me.

Thank you

1 Like

No catch 22. This is called compounding.

3 Likes

So, would that mean doing multiple spells to become better at magick increase ability significantly or insignificantly depending on how much ability you already have? Also, does this assume that everyone has magical ability and only has to build on it?

Affirmative.

Yes via the art magic equivalence.

3 Likes

To be honest anything is possible with the right understanding. Think of it as buying something that produces money in an idle game after collecting money manually for a while

2 Likes

Your imagination is your limit to your magick. If you can think it you can create it.

2 Likes

lego

Powerful sorcerers work for that company

1 Like

Hiya OP! This is a pretty common way to get stronger, magically. I even designed a whole course around this type of sorcery! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Annd how much does it cost?

1 Like

I’m not allowed to talk about it in depth here as it would count as self promotion, I believe, I was just using it as an example for how common the type of magic the OP was talking about is. If it interests you, though, feel free to message me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes