Cat on a tree

Hey. My cat use to climp on a tree cos there is a another cat who chase my cat. Now its a fifth time and before the firemen climped upp to get my cat. But now they dont do that anymore and i dont get my cat down. Is there any spirit I could evoke to make clear this kind of problems. :laughing: I know it sound silly but its a really starting to bother me.

1 Like

Unfortunately, from personal experience, magick doesn’t work on cats. Cats work magick.

Your best chance is to pray directly to her, give her offerings of best food and toys, play with her and make her happy, probably she will take all that and still climb trees just to “test your faith” :joy:

I would call Bastet ( or Bast ) for this if I were you. Good luck :smiley:

2 Likes

What did I just read…

2 Likes

Get a cat ( not recommended ) and you’ll understand, then read Cats bible. The ten commandments : Love thee cat with all your heart, worship no other beside your cat especially dogs, thou shall not be late in giving food and drinks, thou shall never commit betrayal and bring another cat… ) it’s all there!

3 Likes

:joy::joy:
By the way… it’s true when I do intuitive communication with my cat she always show me a giant statue of her (like Bastet) and she waits for me sitting on the pedestal.

2 Likes

:grin:

4 Likes

How did you get this picture of me and my cat ??!! :rofl:

2 Likes