Casting Spells In Dreams

I’m just curious on who else has casted a spell in their dreams before? I’d like to hear everyone’s experiences and if it was successful.

I’ve done it once and funny enough it was for an ex to dream of me. I’m not sure if it was successful, but I’m guessing it was, because as I was super young I could even manipulate dreams.

4 Likes

yeah i’ve done that before too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I want to hear this one too :+1:t4: Nice topic !!

2 Likes

TBH, I’m surprised I haven’t casted that many spells in my dreams. For me, everything is easier to do in dreams.

1 Like

I was having a nightmare and cast a banishing spell in my dream. One time I evoked a demon. Another time I called upon Lucifer who appeared to me as this peculiar, static light.

2 Likes

Oh, wow, that’s pretty wicked. I wish myself knew to cast a banishing spells in nightmares, because I’m pretty sure most have occurred because of entities, lol.

1 Like

Usually a lot of it has to do with the collective unconscious. Childhood trauma fears regret. Sometimes that attracts negative entities. Try putting a bowl of water under your bed and give it the intent to collect negative energy as you sleep.

1 Like

Hmm, okay, thanks.

1 Like

I had negative people coming to visit (family) and in my sleep I put up wards and enchanted the outdoors. It was an epic dream.

1 Like

The most recent event involved my neighbors. They are basically trailer trash assholes that I only really keep around to experiment on.
So they had been acting up rather bad recently looking like they are running a chopshop in their backyard and burning garbage so all their smoke blows into our yard and such. Normally I just work some magick to blow all the smoke back at them and deal with the all night noise but it was a period I was in a very foul mood.
I had a very vivid lucid dream of being out in the yard watching them when I wished them away and to suffer and as I did this a drew very specifically an inverted evoking earth pentagram in black energy and instantly my vision dimmed to darkness like what happens if you jump up too fast from sitting or lying down. Then when my vision cleared the pentagram had faded and it seemed all that darkness had been external and rolled into their house and property.
Instantly the next day they were just gone and were gone for months not a peep from them at all. I didn’t see them or hear them. Of course about a couple months ago they reappeared and are getting back up to their bullshit but I got probably half a year of peace out of that one dream curse.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s pretty amazing