Casting out demon

Hiya OP! Sounds like you’ve got yourself a White Death on your hands, which is what I call the Barons associated with extreme temperatures. I get the sense that it’s closer to the desert than the tundra. These guys can really follow through on the slow burn style of curse, I have the impression that it’s a Sudanese spirit for some reason.

Metatron rules deserts, canyons, and the hot and dry spirits that are used against humanity by humanity- he’s the guy I’d ask for backup here. If it’s already embedded into your energy, you need to toxify yourself against it to reclaim the lost pieces of your pattern. The sigil below is that of the Gravemind, a no-nonsense spirit that can turn your freeloader into its energetic parts, remove the soul, and reform your energy to where it should’ve been without the rider. I wrote more about it in my thread ‘Sigils N’ Stuff’. This is something I would only suggest if you’re already magically capable, though; Metatron is a lot safer to talk to than the Gravemind.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry but can you explain that more in-depth? Such as toxify yourself against it to reclaim energy pattern? How would you do such? Also how could I call on archangel metatron? As for gravemind I just focus on his sigil?

Yes I’ve been trying to find a vodun priest. I contacted archangel Michael plenty of times but felt nothing.

Might be worth speaking to EA, he may be able to point you in the right direction.

Do you guys know any energy I could use to attack this demon with? What energy is detrimental for demons?

Any energy backed with a strong force of Will. It is the intention and the Will that banishes spirits, which is why you can do an exorcism in the name of God, Lucifer, or your own name.

Edit to add: I would call upon the archangel Michael though. It is kind of his forte.

5 Likes

I called archangel Michael a bunch of times and he never responds even with something as serious as this. Don’t know why to be honest. My options is exhausted how do I exorcise this thing out or attack it to out of me?

@Ggley4ndx Watch this video series. Linked is part 1. It is relevant and involves the use of water for exercising spirits and resisting magical attack.

1 Like

Not sure if this will be pertinent but I had issues dealing with a powerful dark spirit from a Japanese paradigm of myth and legend. The method that worked was the LBRP with hexagrams subsituted for the pentagrams. Visualized the archangels manifesting in the quarters and flowing into my core. Once the energy seemed to be reaching a ‘critical mass’ I screamed at the top of my lungs “(spirit’s name) you are banished!” With all my will and might. Perhaps this might be of use to you

2 Likes

Tried this but didn’t help. Any other suggestions?

Have you tried focusing specifically on evoking Michael?

1 Like

No I just called out to him but nothing specific with evoking him

I would really put an effort into that, really take a good chunk of time for this too id allow at least 2-3 hours for the ritual and immerse yourself entirely until you know beyond the shadow of a doubt that his presence is amongst you and he can hear your request, and preferably be able to have a two way communication. Also have an offer ready for good measure. Although more or less you’re essentially calling the police and he’s very willing to help. Its always good to be more hospitable than is expected, especially under the circumstances. Your plan B if for some reason this were to fail would be a seven day uncrossing ritual.

Any specifics on how to evoke him?

I don’t mean to sound condescending with this question but do you know how to designate sacred space and work with sigils?

1 Like

Not really

What gives you the impression this is a demon attack?

Any of you guys here willing to help?

Anyone here have any suggestions?

Anybody here knows how to exorcise?