Casting out demon

How would you guys go about casting out a demon from your body or exorcising it?

6 Likes

Gatekeeper ritual if you have the mark. Or Suhn’tal’ock can help.

6 Likes

How do you do gatekeeper ritual?

3 Likes

You can’t unless you get the mark of damnation as far as I’m aware. Have you worked with Azazel yet?

2 Likes

What is the mark of damnation?

EA covers exorcisms in the evocation course. Both the Sumerian version and the Roman Rite.

2 Likes

It’s a mark that you receive from one of the Gatekeepers for what is essentially an ego death - a purging of all that cannot continue to remain within you e.g. fear, hatred, etc. I received mine from Azazel.

These low energies are what parasites attach to. Once these attachment points are burned away in the lake of fire, there’s nothing left for them to attach to and your vibration will rise, therefore you’d no longer attract these entities. Basically, the ritual can act as an exorcism.

Suhn’tal’ock is another option - he can exorcise too. But you’d need to raise your vibration after to ensure you’re no longer attracting more parasites and low level demons or entities, or anything else that wants to possess you. I recommend Abraham Hicks for learning how to raise your vibration.

4 Likes

I don’t know the exact details of your situation, but a simple banishing ritual performed daily will clear away any unwanted presences, while also enhancing your connection to magick. Koetting has a video on the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP) you can find on his channel.

I personally use a slightly modified version found in Archangels of Magick by Damon Brand, known as the Circle of Power. There’s an even simpler one in Magickal Protection by the same author as well. If you are concerned that you may be under attack or that you have attracted the attention of astral parasites, I would recommend the latter. It will make you safe.

4 Likes

I did the lbrp plenty of times but the thing is it’s demonic spirit that’s embedded into my energybody. Also I did exercise from both those Damon brand books. I would need an actual method of exorcism to remove the spirit from my being since it’s alredy embedded into my energy system.

1 Like

If you perform the Sword Banishing twice daily, the Master Protection Ritual, and the ritual to Remove Parasites, you will be safe. Do not let this parasite frighten you, as that is what gives it power. Release your fears, perform this magick, and know you are protected and empowered to live your life the way that you want to.

Parasites love to pretend to be powerful demons to scare their victims. They are no more powerful than an annoying bug, buzzing around you. Crush it with your might.

5 Likes

That’s the thing it isn’t a parasite pretending to be a demon. It’s an actual demon of the loa type.

1 Like

If that is the case, then the ritual to Cancel a Curse or Supernatural Attack will remove it. Do the magick, trust you are safe, and chill out. I know you are worried, but worrying more will only feed this entity. This is powerful angelic protection magick. They will keep you safe.

3 Likes

If it’s the loa type, you’d need to speak to an experienced priest from the Vodun or similar traditions to get help with that. How do you know it’s a loa btw?

1 Like

How do you know that wouldn’t piss the loa off (assuming it is one)? They are powerful spirits, not to be messed with. He’s better off talking to an experienced Vodun priest imo.

2 Likes

I see two possibilities here: this being is a hostile loa who is bothering Ggley4ndx for whatever reason, perhaps sent by another, or this is a parasite saying that it is a loa in order to make itself look big and scary.

Either way, this protection magick will work. It does not matter what sort of spirit it is, what tradition it is from, or who sent it. The angels will keep you safe.

4 Likes

The protection will only do so much if there is a loa attached to, or inside his energy body. The same is true for other types of entities. It won’t do jack if he’s worrying or obsessing about the problem.

The important thing is for him to get it confirmed properly that there is indeed something inside of him, and if there is a loa, to get it removed safely via an experienced Vodun priest. If it isn’t a loa, but it’s a demon or a parasite, then the methods I talked about will work for removing it, and on top of that, prevent further entity attachments or possessions as long as he tends to his vibration.

2 Likes

Btw, loas aren’t demonic. They’re another class of spirit. One that you don’t want to stomp on if you value your life, from what I’ve learned.

2 Likes

This came from someone I used to be friends with who became my enemy who was into practicing sorcery of the vodun current. Around when we fought I remember astral projecting and this thing preventing me from getting inside my body. I had to hit it with light to get loose. When I went back to sleep i remember it attaching to me in which I woke up with attachment marks in parts of my face specifically on my eyelids that looked tannish and wrinkled which also burned when touched. The times I astral projected with this thing attached I was possessed by it in the astral realm besides this thing controlling my dreams. I went to a mystic who did a shamanic journeying for me who said it was a loa type similar to baren samedi. I’m trying to figure out how to exorcise it out my energybody since it’s already embedded inside it.

1 Like

You want to perform a cleansing bath for yourself I would suggest a cleansing bath from the hoodoo tradition as they are easy to learn and execute.

The Archangel are your best friends, call on Michael to cut any psychic cords and attachments that are on you and he can cut the attachment that the Baron Lwa has on you. Also ask Michael to protect you from future psychic attacks. I suggest you get one of those archangel Michael prayer candles and a copy of his sigil. Open his sigil by grazing at it and calling his name. Once you feel a change of energy around then you know you made contact. Next light the Archangel Michael candle and pray to him. Ask him to cut all psychic cords and attachments that are bind to you and to remove the attachment of the Baron lwa from you.

I would also call on Archangel Raphael and ask him to heal your mind, body, and spirit from any influence the Lwa might have cause. To contact Raphael use the same steps as Michael which are Raphael sigil and Archangel Raphael candle.

4 Likes

Yeah, best thing imo is to find an experienced Vodun priest (houngan or mambo) for assistance. In the meantime, try not to pay attention to it because that will keep the loa with you and possibly make it more difficult to deal with.

2 Likes