Care to comment particularly weird dream?

Umm, its kind of hard to explain the dream i had last night but i’ll try.

So… in my dream some beautiful older lady lured me to fuck herself, but she didnt want an ordinary fuck afterall, she was a part of this huge biogenetical organism, and wanted me to fuck her in the head while she was in symbiosis with it (a hole opened in her head)… well i fucked her brain a bit but i thought it was disgusting and my teeth was falling out and dissoluting to the biogenetic organism, so i stopped… but i still remember the feel of the brainfuck in my dick :Z

And i’m seriously not trolling, i have had many dreams of my teeth falling or breaking btw.

I have a lot of weird dreams, but this still stroke me even more obscure.

That sounds great (aside from the dental loss). Did you get her number by chance?

Nothing surprises me here anymore!

2 Likes

Have you been working with smokeless fire? I had fucked up dreams so much…one time I was bleeding in a dirty ass hospital blood was everywhere!

Dreaming of losing a tooth is traditionally supposed to mean you have a false friend or lover. As for the other part, have you been using magick to “fuck with someone’s head”, so to speak?
Not meaning to threadjack, but I had a lucid dream the other week, in which I felt as though I had got out of my body and was floating several inches above the ground. I’m thinking, “Woo hoo! Where to?”, but was frustratingly not able to rise any higher. I had just been communing with some spirits I’ve been working with, talking about removing or changing a stipulation I had put on our working. I took the dream to mean that because I had agreed to the change, that things had “got off the ground”, but that there was still much work to be done and that I needed to be patient.

I have no clue, never drempt of losing my teeth but your dreams sound just as weird as some of mine are. I guess this takes the phrase “fucking her brains out” to a whole new meaning, LOL. But seriously, I’ve had some dreams about sex that made me wake up and wonder what the hell my brain was thinking putting those images into my mind. Sex in dreams usually means some type of release is needed or you are hanging onto something that needs to be let go of, but sex with a brain that one stumps me. And my reply was serious, not trolling here.

Ewww…gross…I mean,sorry,but ewww…how much older?

I’m gonna say this is your belief that science has gone too far(which is a possiblity based on a comment you made on the Monday Post thread),expressed through having…amorous congress(1811 dictionnary of the vulgar tongue) with a brain.

Just a thought.

Arcane that’s pretty good guess i’m sure it has something to do with that.

She wasn’t too old she was about 35-45, not bad looking at all except when she had a hole on her head and was in symbiosis… uhh yeah that was psychedelic.

Someone mentioned fucking with someon’s brain, i dunno i have been telling a lot of my opinions on a woman who is older than me in facebook and because of that she might have come in new conclusions about some issues.

Don’t know if thats fucking then, but then again i have been thinking and dreaming of sex a lot since it has been a while already.

Teeth loss is either that i just don’t wash my teeth enough, or then it really has some weird meaning like false friend etc? but i dunno who could it be since i don’t have a lot of ppl who i consider friend anyways.

Probably has to do with sexuality and fears mostly.

Last night’s dream was more positive, or a part of it was… I was reconnecting with old skype friend who had got pissed to me… hmm, someone who i sort of know but don’t know anymore.

So... in my dream some beautiful older lady lured me to fuck herself, but she didnt want an ordinary fuck afterall, she was a part of this huge biogenetical organism, and wanted me to fuck her in the head while she was in symbiosis with it (a hole opened in her head)... well i fucked her brain a bit but i thought it was disgusting and my teeth was falling out and dissoluting to the biogenetic organism, so i stopped...

Here is the interpretation. The woman represents an ancient form of magic or system of spirituality which you became attracted to. However, your use of this ancient system was an ode to your power (sex is an act of power; always) though, in fact, your subconscious feels like you are losing parts of yourself to it. The dream is telling you to stop, take a step back (from the system) and be ask questions about it’s origin and whether it’s something you want to continue with.

My comment? Whatever this system is use it, yes. The image I got in divination was that of the creative force inside of a mountain. If you keep at the system, should you chose to, you will find the power within. You are the great one with the power to tame nature, “such a man is in harmony with heaven; therefore even great and difficult undertakings…succeed.”

BLACK FLAME,

any other happening in your past that maybe you think is connected with your dream? i think you got some. you just didn’t think about it. the past where you had stablished a connection of giving or something like that. if i am not mistaken, you’ll surely remember something then you’d probably tell us, and we’ll see what will come into our minds here as an interpretation.

Is that from the I-Ching? I think I recognise the imagery from one of the hexagrams?

Is that from the I-Ching? I think I recognise the imagery from one of the hexagrams?[/quote]

Yes, yes it is. Wow, that was really good.

I have a natural affinity to dream interpretation and all of my friends, even my gasp Christian ones use my abilities because in dreams that speak of the future I haven’t been wrong and in dreams that speak of current psycho-emotional states I have been fairly piercing.

But most people always find it confusing what you should do with the information. So, I always consult the I Ching, it’s my favorite form of divination due to it’s wide variety of answers that are very specific. When I cast the coins I drew Hexagram 26: The Taming Power of the Great.

Hey thank you for all the answers, i have been strangely tired to whole weekend (and sleeping insane amounts ) and i’m still not feeling completely normal… I’ll think about your answers… Been having a lot of dreams. But the things linked in occult might be this:

There was this machete like blade but it was more decorative and had glowing carvings, my right hand was damaged so i had to wield it in my left hand… and i was making the path to somewhere for me and my sister etc…

There was also someone in a large gymnasium, that i was figthing in another dream before this and he just wouldn’t die and he told me how he has made a lot of people insane, he said that there is even small percentage (0,4% or alike) of peole that have believed that they are possesed by santa clause instead of regular demons! WTF my dreams.

All dreams are important and have meaning.

Really? This is easy picking. The blade represents power. You are having trouble wielding power with the Right Hand (white magic, etc.) and so you are using your Left Hand (black magic) to wield that power (A path with your left hand = Left Hand Path). The blade is yours no matter which hand you use it on. But it’s interesting to see that your dream chose to show your Right Hand as being wounded.

And I see why now. In divination, I asked why your right hand was wounded, and the answer was because if you attempt anything in the right hand path currently it will take a lot of perseverance and guidance to get through, it’s almost not even worth it. Conversely, I asked why your left hand was not wounded, the answer is that the cycles of change have left you with a surplus of extra energy, it is as if you are blessed from the heavens (a symbol of the creative force) and it will guide you to your goal.

This dream is a simple experimentation of your subconscious about the question of your own sanity. Nothing life changing or prophetic here, just your subconscious enjoying itself.

Hey thanks for your thoughts again, i thought the same pretty much… That its a tribute to the power of left hand path, and the dagger meant magic - but yeah, even then the machete was really heavy like it was some special heavy materia, but when i put my energy into it it also swinged with migthy force.

You’re welcome, I’m here to help.

But the ream was not necessarily a tribute to the left hand path per se, but a tribute to the cycles of change and how they have left you overpowered currently from the left hand angle. It is not a “Left Hand Path is better than Right Hand Path.” But more of a “Right now, you are in the cycle where your Left Hand Path is stronger and more effective than your Right Hand Path.”

When I talk about divination I always use the I Ching and I got wind over thunder, which means in the same way that wind and thunder increase each other’s power and force. So have the forces of change left you increased specifically in the Left Hand Path. And this changes into mountain on mountain in your future, which is a state of attainment. As opposed to the Right Hand Path which I got water over thunder which is a storm which means you proceed with difficulty. And this changes in your future to water over a mountain which means you end up stuck between two unmoving forces.

So, it’s not at all that LHP is instantly, always better than RHP, but instead that because of where the cycles of change have left you that it is extremely beneficial for you to use the LHP right now. It will get you where you want to go.

Whow, dudes last night’s dream stroke me with some entity contacting stuff…

First i was uhh, in well i was in many places kind of… But i was on my bed with my friend, we were talking about woman and i said that i will call forth a demon to find him a suitable lover, and that we both (or all 3? i don’t remember if there was more ppl) would learn to do magic, then my hands got numb and floated on my sides and i supposedly channeled Thor which is the only god i’ve heard speaking…

And it was bit confusing because there was my thoughts,my talk, and “maybe thor’s talk” going thru me :smiley: but the message was something about be whatever you want/need to be and pay the price you want to pay? <- it wasn’t necessarily exactly that so this is kind of fucked up recap.

Then in the dream i started to get into this channeling state more and more easy, i would see through objects like my bed, and … eyelids? and my hands were very stinging/tingling/numb then i said Belial’s enn couple times and asked something like “hey, belial am i doing this right? am i dong this right?” … :smiley: … didn’t hear King Belial tho…

Then i woke myself up.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:17, topic:6230”]Whow, dudes last night’s dream stroke me with some entity contacting stuff…

First i was uhh, in well i was in many places kind of… But i was on my bed with my friend, we were talking about woman and i said that i will call forth a demon to find him a suitable lover, and that we both (or all 3? i don’t remember if there was more ppl) would learn to do magic, then my hands got numb and floated on my sides and i supposedly channeled Thor which is the only god i’ve heard speaking…

And it was bit confusing because there was my thoughts,my talk, and “maybe thor’s talk” going thru me :smiley: but the message was something about be whatever you want/need to be and pay the price you want to pay? <- it wasn’t necessarily exactly that so this is kind of fucked up recap.

Then in the dream i started to get into this channeling state more and more easy, i would see through objects like my bed, and … eyelids? and my hands were very stinging/tingling/numb then i said Belial’s enn couple times and asked something like “hey, belial am i doing this right? am i dong this right?” … :smiley: … didn’t hear King Belial tho…

Then i woke myself up.[/quote]

Friends and your bed symbolize mundane reality whereas channelling Thor and checking with Belial symbolize the supernatural reality. This dream is a subtle warning that those realities will be combining themselves in your life.

Your dream is is an aspect of the mind of a certain complex high level spirit. Some Beings can exist as more than one entity that are actually the same Being. Its hard to explain. I am however familiar with the Mountain concept as I was dealing with this in 2013, and had dreams of creating an underground city in the Mountain, which turned into a far future high tech society in the sky in later dreams.

The mountain is symbolic of something else though, and yes there will be a merging of certain concepts as a certain kind of Evolution.

FYI, the Heaven in the Mountain isn’t the Iching. But the Iching is actually related as an old concept. The Heaven within the mountain is associated with something that is a NEW FORM that just happens to be related to the Iching. THE MOUNTAIN itself is a symbol in itself that reflects this concept.

Bio… Your comment reminded me of this thought: “Thor and Belial” might be the same, i know it sounds absurd - and they are not even of same planet, maybe its just my delusion… But they either have something similiar in them, or then its just my own delusion since they both are important for me.