Capturing, harnessing, and transmuting emotion for energy

I am in a chaotic situation. I realize I need a structured plan to use rather than winging it or living in laziness. Perhaps this and some minor addictions I’m being made aware of, are part of throwing off what holds me back/down, aside from peoples words and actions regarding me.
So youre left with this sword hanging over your head, and this mass of chaotic emotions are affecting you.
How do you capture, harness, and transmute it into energy for later use?
I don’t know how else to phrase it.
Furthermore, can I evoke spirits for solid housing, a comfortable consistent stream of income, and a protection of what’s left, in order to dive headlong into mastering magic for my self first, and later others?

3 Likes

Are you mindreading me? I was in the process of writing something similar about those who’ve used this ‘lifestyle’ in order to turn their lives 180 degrees from a fail state to success… The sword of Damocles, I know it well - you are not alone, you are not alone.

Courage mon ami, courage!

2 Likes

Oh yeah, definitely. As the LDS used to say in the 80’s and early 90’s “how can you love someone if you don’t love yourself?” Magick kind of works the same way in my experience.

2 Likes