Can't move?

Today I’ve tried to astral project and
I think I did it but the problem was;

• my vision was weird or like crossed? (You know when you cross your eyes lol)
• I couldn’t really move or feel things, my whole body was numb and when I got up I couldn’t feel moving my legs or walking in general or I didn’t feel the pain when I fell on the floor
• I was also stuggling to open my eyes and when I managed to open them, it was hard to keep them open

I was in my room btw and I was laying in my body but I guess I just walked out of it and then I was like “oh am I astral projecting?” and so I said something about my astral body returning to my physical one and I felt this gentle force pull me and I felt it when both of the bodies reconnected and there was this sound of wind while the whole ‘reconnecting bodies’ thing happenes. I also think I fell asleep and woke up in AP

So my questions are:
Was this really astral projection?
Why was I not able to move or more like why didn’t I feel my body?

If this sort of thing is not for this forum I apologize but I have no idea who else to ask so I decided to do it here and because I remember saying or more like answering “Because I am scared of Lilith.”. I think someone asked me why am I afraid of AP or something lol

Hearing from my friends usually that happens when a dark entity found you and was holding your soul down these entities usually test people to see if they really have what it takes to astral project because trust me that is the least of your worries but keep trying if you caught the attention of that then you’re coming close

1 Like

It was what is commonly referred to as “sleep-paralysis”. We do it naturally every night by releasing hormones so that we won’t flail about in our bed as we dream and whatsuch.

Some perceive it as a purely scientific and biological thing, also in regards to the sensation of pressure (like drawing in less air during sleep-paralysis) and the experience of the shadow as a halluciantion.

Other have a more metaphysical perspective. Historically people have mentioned having a demonic spirit (think christian view on incubus/succubus) sitting atop of their chest holding them down when paralyzed like this, casing them great terror and distress.

Personally I think the pressure it’s just a mental barrier to pass. It’s not harmful in any way, and you are on your way to achieving astral projection. Induced sleep paralysis is also a common technique to enter into lucid dream states, and many “lucidites” do it :stuck_out_tongue:

And about the shadow, well. Some (more religions types) would say that it is a malignant entity. Others would say that it’s just some sort of guide or spirit that is testing you to see if you have what it takes to pass through.

Try to make friends with it. Give it a name. Ask if for help in trying to get into a projected state. If you hold fear when you try to project then you are in no state (in my opinion?) to go astral anyway - so it’s better to overcome/make friends with them first :slight_smile:

You’re on your way. Just keep at it and fear not the shadow, for it is your friend :wink:

1 Like

thank you so much! :slight_smile: