Candle Went Dim

I’m not planning on doing any evocations as of yet, but yesterday night I sat on my chair staring at the sigil and automatically decided to place my saliva on top of it. I thought it was a good idea at the time.

A few moments later the black candle went dem, I know it could be just the candle but does it mean that I made contact in some way? I did however expected the black candle to flicker or go dem like it did.

I know it’s a stupid question but I’m still learning and would like to know your thoughts on it.

2 Likes

Its possible you made contact, often the pressure will be a heavy feeling, which can be demonstrated by the candles going dim. Could also be they were feeding off your saliva, as saliva, semen, blood are all highly prized.

2 Likes

oh that’s interesting, I knew semen and blood was the main two that’s offered but not saliva.

Thanks for replying.

1 Like

It’s not a stupid question. Respect yourself and your experience. About the candle - it seems like you made contact. Why? Because something about that experience made you ask questions- instead of ignoring the candle.
Also, saliva has DNA in it - so it can be seen as in the same general grouping as blood.

3 Likes

Thanks for that. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m glad making some progress in my occult path then.