Candle wax divination

So I attempted my first candle wax in water divination yesterday. My question was related to my current relationship. What do you guys see? I have a pretty good idea, but I’m open to some other more experienced opinions

2 Likes

I see a phallic symbol, a key in the middle, the feminine figure to the right and a wand of sorts at the top. Saying that magick is the key that will open the way to great sexual satisfaction and that the way to get the body is to first engage the mind.

Does that follow with what you’re aiming for?

3 Likes

Yes it does. I also saw a human heart above the phallic symbol, kinda meaning love and sex are connected

2 Likes

I just see bones. Human leg bones, parts of a body, maybe not the same body. Where you see a heart I see a knee joint. I’m not romantic though.

1 Like

Neither am I really, but i saw the leg bones as well

1 Like

I had a fun time analyzing the last one I saw on here, but I don’t have time for that in depth today.
Maybe I can stop by tomorrow, but mostly I see phallic stuff and like sex stuff. Although once I dripped out the perfect candle wax cock and balls and it was dripping candle wax cum, it was so perfect, I think someone through it out, it’s too bad, it was awesome!

1 Like

Hummm… before i read your question i saw sexual positions in all 4 forms. Nice work