Candle Spell Help

I just purchased Baneful Magick by the great E.A Koetting.
I completed a candle spell and felt alot better after. Confident that what I want will manifest. Even my candle changed and gave me like a split flame right after.
A couple of hours later, I have alot of nervous energy. Almost anxiety. Dont know where its coming from.
Can anyone give me some ideas on what it is and most importantly, what to do about it?

1 Like

Hmn. Is your target a mage or sensitive? Anxiety can be a sign of psychic attack. Could it be a backlash?

3 Likes

So my candle spell involves 2 people and I want them to separate. The male is a narcissist, so it may be that my energy is having a boomerang effect back on me.

1 Like

Possibly. And some people have natural protections or entities they don’t even know about. If you do some clearing and grounding you should be able to cleanse yourself. Then maybe do a divination to see what happened.

3 Likes

I understand. He is a “religious” type of person. Could be that sort of protection.
I appreciate your help.

3 Likes

that means nothing if he is not true to his faith, and I doubt that narcissism is accepted in his faith, he is Xthian or Judeo or Muslim yes?

1 Like

No he’s a Christian.
What you’re saying kinda makes sense. He doesn’t read the Bible or pray. He continuously listens to gospel music everywhere he goes…sorry if this sounds weird

2 Likes

If he’s a narcissist (I don’t know him so I can’t judge) as you say, and doesn’t follow close to his faith, then im not sure his Xthian religious background matters

1 Like