Cancer

Cancer is terrible shit. This we can all agree on, but it’s a battle I have fought. Not necessarily having it, but my grandmother died as the result of cancer. My mother has had it and so I have always had my mind on combating it by working on prime health. Over the years a few simple staples have not only prevented any serious illness, but I never really get sick anymore. Not even a common cold. I have watched myself start looking younger (I’ve surprised myself). My strength is almost super human sometimes.

Magick and especially vampirism are the first key staples.

You don’t have to suck energy from people. Energy is everywhere. Negative is definitely potent though. This is why haters are actually a good thing. If someone is expending their red hot energy at you to spite you, that gives you very real power over them. They are basically saying “Please, take my energy, I want you to have it.” It’s a permission slip. Then you can take that energy and transmute it into good health and power for yourself. Always remember that.

The placebo effect is not coincidence. What you think manifests in your health. This is the most basic foundation for magick. So another staple is good vibes. Be good to yourself. Love yourself. It sounds like new age crap, but even if you want to be a super villain… It does wonders to love yourself and should be the first step. Not just kind, but be absolutely honest with yourself. Lying creates stress. Even if you lie through your teeth to everyone else just because you think it’s funny… Be real with yourself. Your health with thank you and so will your magick.

There are also physical staples and things I use for healing potions. These are backed by real science.

The first is Mary Jane. Yup…

Raw organic apple cider vinegar

Raw organic Coconut oil

Rose Mary (Wonderful for memory)

Turmeric (I cannot praise this spice enough take it every day. Put it on everything and learn to love it)

Kale (Again, cannot praise this enough)

Lavender (Great replacement for smoking tobacco)

Mugwort (Good to smoke or make tea for strong lucid dreams and a better nights sleep)

Organic extra virgin olive oil (Do not cook with it use Coconut oil to cook. Olive oil changes into carcinogens at high heats)

Organic honey (replace sugar with this and you won’t miss the sugar) put it on waffles and pancakes instead of high fructose corn syrup

Bananas

(Organic fruits and vegetables in general)

Red meat for men. You don’t need much, but red meat promotes testosterone.

Chia seeds (Amazing source of omega 3s which are a beautiful thing in magick)

Dark Chocolate (Raw organic)

And although last on this list certainly it is not the last thing good for your health… Aloe

Most people know that aloe is good for burns, but that gross, snot like gel? Eat it. Aloe was called the fruit of immortality by the ancient Egyptians. So… Eat it up.
These are all staples and my health is benefitting from it big time.

The first part is mental. If you don’t learn to utilize that then the rest is like beating a dead horse.

I can’t promise this will lead you to immortality, but I can guarantee it’s the first step. Love yourself, treat yourself really nice. The results are amazing.

1 Like

Great post, I absolutely agree about the “love yourself” part, and ACV is amazing stuff, even works for dogs in smaller amounts - so does coconut oil.

Red meat seems important for women as well, a lot of us lose blood and iron every month and I find my mood and overall attitude improve in the 2 - 3 days after I eat a big juicy steak.

Do you use anything with laetrile in, like apricot kernels, or apple seeds when you eat an apple?

It’s a HUGELY controversial area, and I’ve still not made my mind up about that one, but I like the bitterness and almondy taste so I usually eat some, most days, and my spirits say they’re okay.

1 Like

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:6170”]Great post, I absolutely agree about the “love yourself” part, and ACV is amazing stuff, even works for dogs in smaller amounts - so does coconut oil.

Red meat seems important for women as well, a lot of us lose blood and iron every month and I find my mood and overall attitude improve in the 2 - 3 days after I eat a big juicy steak.

Do you use anything with laetrile in, like apricot kernels, or apple seeds when you eat an apple?

It’s a HUGELY controversial area, and I’ve still not made my mind up about that one, but I like the bitterness and almondy taste so I usually eat some, most days, and my spirits say they’re okay.[/quote]

I like controversial. I haven’t tried that. I have made strong health tonics from a combination of these ingredients and they work. They never taste very fun, but I guess it’s true that everything has a price.

1 Like

A great basic rule is that if the fda doesn’t like it… It’s probably worth looking into

1 Like

Im all about eating steak (American Pride). The few vegetable supplements I have liked eatkng were off Super Supplements shelves; a product called Green Vibrance. Some sort of green powder that has a days worth of vegetables in it. Mixed with water it tastes like grass water…but I still feel the benefit from it. I do like vegetables, but tend to stick to leafy greens as Im no fan of iceberg lettuce.

A note on vampirism. All emotional energy comes from the same place the nervous system. Just Re-collapse the energy of hate or anger onto a new Informational Field of a positive emotion. Just use vampirism to transform it.

Try spirulina…the best super food with amla
Garlic for testosterone
Ginger for heat
Chawanprash if you find one

I will keep those ingredients in mind. Ive been eating garlic pasta for carbs alot and its fairly inexpensive. What I’ll do is buy premade batches of garlic peeled cloves that all I have to do is mince. And then just got a couple hundred dollars worth of Suja Drinks which is cold-pressed vegetable juice. Has Spirulina in it, and alot of other green things like Kale, etc.

But when haters spite you, isn’t that called a psychic attack? I’ve always heard that it was very damaging…

Yes. In fact if you were to lower everyones Censor, people would constantly be psychic attacking each other. It is more natural to have boundries than onr thinks to keep order.

That comes down to confusion over what a hater is.

Originally that word came from the Black community. A hater was anyone who makes a game out of fucking you over when you’re too helpless to fight back.

I believe the white term for a hater is to call someone a goof.

What most of you call haters are only hecklers. In the Black community, hecklers are called bitch niggas or bitch ass niggas if you have no respect for them. If they’re gay you call them fuck niggas. The term fuckboy/fuckgirl is derived from that.

You can ignore a heckler. That’s the easiest thing in the world to do. Most hecklers are all mouth and can do you no real damage.

A hater is completely different. Your life is in their hands and they decide whether you will live, be seriously injured, or die. If they do ANYTHING AT ALL, your life is at least FUCKED, if not OVER. And they enjoy watching you suffer. THAT is a REAL hater.

Example: if someone doesn’t like you and passes negative comments. That’s a heckler aka a bitch nigga or a bitch ass nigga if you have no respect for them at all. You laugh at them, they can’t do shit to you.

On the other hand.

If a highway patrolman says pull over right now, or if a cop pulls a gun on you and says freeze - you ignore them at your own peril. If they get too nervous you get shot the fuck up. THAT is a hater.

If an informant finds out that there’s an APB out for you and they’re on the phone right away describing your whereabouts. THAT is a hater.

If an IRS accountant calls you up and says i feel like auditing you, and they hear you squirm and they laugh. THAT is a hater.

If there is no YOU’RE FUCKED factor to them saying your name, you are NOT dealing with a hater, only a heckler aka a bitch ass nigga who’s jibbing (shit-talking). And they’re easy to ignore, or you snap on them (insult them). Unlike haters, they are nothing to worry about and can do you no harm.

Nowadays people use terms and they don’t know what they mean.

Know the difference.

This issue of Ebonics 101 was brought to you by The Magician.

And now. Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

1 Like