Cancer - Evocation and a dying friend

I’m sure on this forum we have all come in very close contact with someone who has or had cancer.

It’s truly shit and BS when you feel helpless to be able to do at least something for them as Magikal practitioners, One of my closest friends found out she had a brain tumour the size of a golf ball, that was only 2 and a half months ago, she has had radio therapy with the result that she was sent home to die.

I have practiced different types of Magick even baneful Magick with great results, but I have never got around to doing Evocation work, had my reasons, wanted to be sure I knew what I was doing, and wanted to be sure of respectful meetings with daemons on my part.

Well necessity they say is the mother of all inventions. I hope this translates into Magick and Evocation especially, so I’m testing the waters so to speak, diving into the deep end and will be doing a working to ask the help of the Goetic daemon Marbas

any thoughts on this will be welcomed, if any of you have had any success with daemons in relation to healing please let me know

Thanks guys

PS. Im staying away from angles for many reasons, gravitating towards demons at this time

sad to say my first evocation was going to be with OROBAS Ive been drawn to him for some reason, well must put this on hold for now!

[quote=“andyman, post:1, topic:6381”]I’m sure on this forum we have all come in very close contact with someone who has or had cancer.

It’s truly shit and BS when you feel helpless to be able to do at least something for them as Magikal practitioners, One of my closest friends found out she had a brain tumour the size of a golf ball, that was only 2 and a half months ago, she has had radio therapy with the result that she was sent home to die.

I have practiced different types of Magick even baneful Magick with great results, but I have never got around to doing Evocation work, had my reasons, wanted to be sure I knew what I was doing, and wanted to be sure of respectful meetings with daemons on my part.

Well necessity they say is the mother of all inventions. I hope this translates into Magick and Evocation especially, so I’m testing the waters so to speak, diving into the deep end and will be doing a working to ask the help of the Goetic daemon Marbas

any thoughts on this will be welcomed, if any of you have had any success with daemons in relation to healing please let me know

Thanks guys

PS. Im staying away from angles for many reasons, gravitating towards demons at this time

sad to say my first evocation was going to be with OROBAS Ive been drawn to him for some reason, well must put this on hold for now![/quote]

Well all I can say is be somewhat open to the possibilities of what may happen, and how that effects your decisions in magick. A lot of people get drawn to magick in desperation, and while this is understandable, I find that desperation isn’t necessarily the best personal state to enter into spiritual work with. If you are really desperate for something to happen, like saving a person’s life, and things don’t pan out, can you be sure that this won’t affect your outlook on magick in a negative fashion?

Magick, like many things, often require a need to be able to make mistakes, not accomplish your goals immediately, or fail completely because you are learning something new. If that type of room is not allowed for, then there is a humongous risk that you won’t only fail in your initial work, but also gain conclusions about magick that do not reflect what can actually happen if it were approached with patience.

So in situations like this, I can’t tell you that it’s a good idea or bad idea. All I can say is be careful with situations like this, because you’re coming at a practice that is new for you in hopes that it can mitigate a pretty hefty situation.

If you are really desperate for something to happen, like saving a person’s life, and things don’t pan out, can you be sure that this won’t affect your outlook on magick in a negative fashion?

“The answer is yes I am good with what ever happens”

Hay I may be new to evocation but not new to Magick at least from a Slavic perspective and NO Magick maynot always work every time their is so much happening with just say for one single event that the outcome may go
ether or other one way or a another

Thank-you for your reply

Interestingly, the only thing that can cure cancer, is the human and astral body. Doctors these days like to kill shit. Well, tell your friend to get a positive mental outlook, eat healthy foods, I would suggest some Pau D’Arco tea, from the Brazilian rainforest, which I use occasionally, it is purple when fresh. Also, though you fear angels, they carry swords which will fuck up anything. So, my sad advice is to tell your friend that she, or he, I didn’t read too closely, can live, despite doctors, with a little help from the astral plane. Blessings, from the psychotropic ether, on thee and thine little brother.

well, atleast, tell us first why your friend is worthy enough of having a second life.
pretty sure you’d tell great things about your friend.
and atleast a picture of your friend or the complete name?
give me a take for this. atleast i’d try what i could do.

show this to her.

i make no promises. consider this to be for entertainment purposes.

good luck with your evocations.

[quote=“andyman, post:1, topic:6381”]I’m sure on this forum we have all come in very close contact with someone who has or had cancer.

Thanks guys

sad to say my first evocation was going to be with OROBAS Ive been drawn to him for some reason, well must put this on hold for now![/quote]

How has your friend been doing lately?