Cancel out a spell I did

If I regret a spell I did or for instance I’m good with what it has happened already is there a way to stop the curse so it won’t get worse ?

1 Like

Yes it’s called an uncrossing or unhexing or curse breaking. If you use the search at top right you’ll find a few posts about it.

4 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

But a lot of forces are against it so before doing that would be better to use an oracle or speak with the spirits you called to aid in your spells. One casted there is actually no way back, the Infernal doesn’t really understand regret as a concept

2 Likes

I actually didn’t use an entity I did use psalm 94 and candles

2 Likes

Have you called on Opfaal as was suggested in your other post? Another spirit I’ve personally called upon to remove a spell on someone, although it was not a curse, was Focalor.

2 Likes

My question regarding this entity is … he is an angel right ??? I have been reading about evoking spirits and i have found that evoking demons in the same house that you have kids is not recomendable … I do have 3 kids at home and would not like dark energies around them and it’s difficult for me to go out and perform elsewhere since I’m alone with them.

I have nothing against demons and working with them in a future if it’s necessary but for the safety of my kids and since I’m a beginner in that part I don’t want to call a energy I can’t handle at the moment I have work with angels in the past and it’s all good but I’m in the learning process with demons I might work with them in the future or not it all depends if I really need it. Plus I have read that angels actually work for more permanent results and demons not that much.

1 Like

I have 4 small kids at home and call on energies, both dark and light. They haven’t been affected in the least.

Ok.

You know, you really should take some time to do some research and arm yourself with knowledge before shooting down advice you haven’t bothered trying. Angels can be terribly destructive, just as Demons can be “light and airy”. All angels aren’t light, and all demons aren’t dark, that’s a misconception.

Good luck breaking your curse.

Muted.

5 Likes

Thank you for your reply
Don’t take me the wrong way I didn’t meant to offend you in any way type or form … I know that not all angels are fluffy goodi things and that all demons are not all dark I’m just exposing what I have read while doing my research this post being parto of it since I’m trying to gain perspective from people that already work with these entities and the recommendation about the kids I read it here Simple English Demonic Evocation Guide

I have only find information about opfaal from Kingdom Of Flame that I just bought it since it was recomendable to use him but I want to know more about this angel since I’m looking into it but not finding much so that’s why I’m here asking AS PART OF MY RESEARCH !

And don’t get me wrong I have some book about goetia demons and have read them already I just haven’t work with them until I feel I have done all my research and I feel safe to go on and work with it. I do aknowledge there’s some deconstruction to be done in my mind due to my upbringing but I’m doing it by studying and again this is part of it since I get the opportunity to talk to people with experience on these topics.

I’m sorry if I write something wrong English is not my first language

1 Like

You could recomend books if you want so I can further my research

1 Like

The beings of Kingdoms of Flame aren’t really known outside of the work of EA Koetting, and this forum, so if you want more information, you might try searching his name here and reading about others’ experiences with him.

I have found Opfaal to be powerful, and quite benevolent.

5 Likes

Thank you on it right now

2 Likes

Hi there. You seems to know opfaal very well. I have some question about it. I dont know how to send you a message here…
But my ex have a curse/spirit/demon inside her for more then a 5years. I am new in magic
Can you tell me what to do please
Thank

1 Like