Can you work with other spirits while going through your initiation with a certain sphere or tunnel?

I am planning to initiate myself trough the qliphoth. So I wanna know during my initiation with a cartain sphere can I work with other spirits ?

2 Likes

I am planning to do that too but worried it might drain me since am already trying to meet others atm! So holding it off for now

1 Like

Yes that’s fine.

2 Likes

I recommend having a solid living situation and income before initiating. Also start eating lots of vitamin C.

2 Likes

:no_mouth: I have a solid income but living with my parents in the closet… is it a problem?

2 Likes

Hmm I would do divination first!

2 Likes

What do you mean by solid living situation and income? What do they have to do with my initiation? Please explain …

He’s banned.

@John_Wizard

It can be a quite intensive period, so it’s good to have some stability in life.

It depends on the path you choose.
In most cases you will work with many demons, so I guess working with even more could be too much, but not necessarily.

Oh, I am doing some cereer advancement currently but I think I’ll be fine :slight_smile: thanks for clearing that up!!

1 Like

Np :slight_smile:

1 Like