Can you used to the devil Stone create a item fictional with its powers

can you create a fictional item like the heart of Larkin using the devil Stones or using or Mehrunes Dagon razor or any supernatural million views fictional item is it possible

I’d say yes, although this is a question that I don’t think is best asked in a public setting. A great deal of people do not find any real practicality in things like this, although I would certainly like seeing things like this explored more often. However, since that is the case, rather than finding answers, you are likely to evoke scorn and criticisms that just aren’t conducive to your investigation.

Do you feel that it is possible? Pursue it then, I am quite sure that you will be the best person able to discover this passion rather than employing the experience of others on this matter. There are entities like Vimarone in Konstantino’s Book Summoning Spirits (I don’t know the exact title off my head) who specialize in the skill of forming physical objects from the astral.

However, before any of that, you should probably focus first on gaining comfortable command of the theta and delta states. If you got that foundation, then hell, you are better off finding this out on your own, simply because you can drawn information from supernal databases. But if not, get that expertise with the states under your belt, and then progress from there.

He’s still in the question stage; finding out the possibilities of magic and whether to pursue it.

On topic, I think you’re right about it being absolutely useless to create something like that other than walking into some cosplay convention with the real deal, but also it is possible and you need to take the extra steps to do it. You will need the right state of mind and learn to make energy in solid form. It will take years of practice or even a lifetime. It all depends on your desire and the action you will take to make it possible in your life.

Most records and anecdotes relating to sustained ‘supernatural’ phenomena that I have come across cite 10+ years of daily focused work to achieve them. Most 15-20 years. Also it’s usually 4+ hours a day, or sometimes living in complete isolation for decades so you can work uninterrupted on whatever it is you’re trying to achieve.

So yes it is possible to do amazing and seemingly impossible things, but it takes way more discipline than most people care to give.

Trading 20 years of your life for an at will ability.

That’s not to say there are not faster ways, just that I don’t know of any. Most who have this kind of knowledge don’t share it, for various reasons. The ones I have talked with are oath bound and won’t share certain info.

And I can’t verify any of this is true, it’s just my summary after researching similar things for about 20 years.

[quote=“NariusV, post:4, topic:3062”]Most records and anecdotes relating to sustained ‘supernatural’ phenomena that I have come across cite 10+ years of daily focused work to achieve them. Most 15-20 years. Also it’s usually 4+ hours a day, or sometimes living in complete isolation for decades so you can work uninterrupted on whatever it is you’re trying to achieve.

So yes it is possible to do amazing and seemingly impossible things, but it takes way more discipline than most people care to give.

That’s not to say there are not faster ways, just that I don’t know of any. Most who have this kind of knowledge don’t share it, for various reasons. The ones I have talked with are oath bound and won’t share certain info.

And I can’t verify any of this is true, it’s just my summary after researching similar things for about 20 years.[/quote]

This, loaded with more truth than most can handle.

[quote=“NariusV, post:4, topic:3062”]Most records and anecdotes relating to sustained ‘supernatural’ phenomena that I have come across cite 10+ years of daily focused work to achieve them. Most 15-20 years. Also it’s usually 4+ hours a day, or sometimes living in complete isolation for decades so you can work uninterrupted on whatever it is you’re trying to achieve.

And I can’t verify any of this is true, it’s just my summary after researching similar things for about 20 years.[/quote]

i disagree with that time span. A practice im getting back into(Advance Course from AvatarEnergyMastery.com) gives a much greater time frame. iv seen people achieve telekinesis in as little as 4 months with doing the practuces daily and no more for 3 hrs a day. a lot of the traditional psionics focus on pure telekinesis and they dont work on the prerequisites such as energy sensitivity, sensory overlapping, etc which is what AEMI offers. so i would suggest taking up that training regime or at least lookinto it. hell combine AEMI and magick if you feel the need, but i have been told to stick with my AEMI if i wish to attain what my actual supernatural goals are. so thats what i would suggest.

but as for the devils stone, EA mentions it in one of his books, but like everyone else said, dont be discouraged, try it yourself.

A cup of bear that never epties.
A Key to open every door.
A book where when you write a question you automaticly get an anwser.
A coin that always falls on the side you wish it to fall.
Winged boots.
A pocket watch that can reverse time.

Maxout if you wish to work with me on the project I’m all ears I have the mastering divination ,mastering evocation with the devil stone section and all of E.A.'s books.

I am not experienced but I feel this will work Send me a message If you want to start working with me.