Can you use God's Sigil?

Can you? and if you wanted to evoke jesus or speak to him or god through a sigil, how would you do about it? Also, are there any Islamic sigils that I could use? anything to do with islam?

Raphael (Standard Hebrew רָפָאֵל, Rāfāʾēl, “It is God who heals”, “God Heals”, “God, Please Heal”) is an archangel of Judaism and Christianity, who in the Judeo-Christian tradition performs all manners of healing. In Islam, Raphael is the same as Israfil. Raphael is mentioned in the Book of Tobit, which is accepted as canonical by Catholics, Orthodox, and some Anglo-Catholics, and as useful for public teaching by Lutherans and Anglicans.

it says Raphael is the same as israfil…

The archangels? of course you can! Use the search function!

You could use the rose cross and spell out YHWH, forming a sigil, like how metatron’s is done here:

However, I sincerely doubt this will bring success, the entity that is connected to that name is more than likely an egregore. (If anyone can prove this wrong, please do!)

It would also depend on what your definition of “God” is, I suppose. Assuming that God is a word summing up the entirety of infinity, everything, then there is another method that has been used throughout recorded history.

The flower of life is an image that any figure can be derived from, but it is not just enough to look at it, it is only through the act of drawing and creating it yourself that you will begin to understand the relationships between the lines and spaces, and your own personal revelations may take place.

Ive tried using it as a sigil, and didnt get very far, theres just too much attached to it, and its not meant for that purpose anyway. I was curious though, and tried finding more and more complex versions to try, eventually coming on this:

I cant say for sure what will happen if you try this as a sigil. Personally, it brought me in contact with a being who said they had no name, and only referred to themselves as, “a watcher, one among many”, and said they would aid me not in addition of knowledge, but in further comprehension of that which I already know, and that which I may come to know, as seeing the face of god is a neverending journey.
What this ultimately meant for me was realizing that I know nothing, what I thought I knew about anything is merely one aspect of an idea, which is itself fractal in nature, exponential and infinite.
It took my already inquisitive nature and sent it into overdrive, which is pretty interesting, but I do have to dial it down from time to time, as Im pretty sure I look insane when I rave on about this stuff, but thats ok.
Your mileage may vary!

2 Likes

[quote=“TheLotusEater, post:3, topic:2280”]You could use the rose cross and spell out YHWH, forming a sigil, like how metatron’s is done here:

However, I sincerely doubt this will bring success, the entity that is connected to that name is more than likely an egregore. (If anyone can prove this wrong, please do!)

It would also depend on what your definition of “God” is, I suppose. Assuming that God is a word summing up the entirety of infinity, everything, then there is another method that has been used throughout recorded history.

The flower of life is an image that any figure can be derived from, but it is not just enough to look at it, it is only through the act of drawing and creating it yourself that you will begin to understand the relationships between the lines and spaces, and your own personal revelations may take place.

Ive tried using it as a sigil, and didnt get very far, theres just too much attached to it, and its not meant for that purpose anyway. I was curious though, and tried finding more and more complex versions to try, eventually coming on this:

I cant say for sure what will happen if you try this as a sigil. Personally, it brought me in contact with a being who said they had no name, and only referred to themselves as, “a watcher, one among many”, and said they would aid me not in addition of knowledge, but in further comprehension of that which I already know, and that which I may come to know, as seeing the face of god is a neverending journey.
What this ultimately meant for me was realizing that I know nothing, what I thought I knew about anything is merely one aspect of an idea, which is itself fractal in nature, exponential and infinite.
It took my already inquisitive nature and sent it into overdrive, which is pretty interesting, but I do have to dial it down from time to time, as Im pretty sure I look insane when I rave on about this stuff, but thats ok.
Your mileage may vary![/quote]

Thanks for your very detailed answer. What does the Rose Cross sigil do, and what entity is it attached? I am a Muslim, and I want to use sigils that are linked to Islam. I know that there are 4 different archangels in Abrahamic religions, they are:
Gabriel
Raphael (israfel)
Michael
Azrael

Would it be okay for me to contact these entities? Also, are these Angels or Demons? I mean, they’re not sinister or anything and do not cause harm, unless you treat them with disrespect. They’re not like demons are they? Also, have you or anyone else contacted God through sigil magic, by god I mean the almighty.

Thanks for your very detailed answer. What does the Rose Cross sigil do, and what entity is it attached? I am a Muslim, and I want to use sigils that are linked to Islam. I know that there are 4 different archangels in Abrahamic religions, they are:
Gabriel
Raphael (israfel)
Michael
Azrael

Would it be okay for me to contact these entities? Also, are these Angels or Demons? I mean, they’re not sinister or anything and do not cause harm, unless you treat them with disrespect. They’re not like demons are they? Also, have you or anyone else contacted God through sigil magic, by god I mean the almighty.[/quote]

The rose cross pattern as far as I know was used to create sigils so you could contact an entity if you were previously unaware of its sign.
You take the letters and draw a line between them, in order, and the resulting pattern is the sigil. In my previous post it showed how to get metatron’s, here is a blank one in english.

It is more than ok for you to contact these entities, or any entity, it is your birthright. This system exists outside of religion, and I say that with no disrespect. You can remain Muslim and stay true in your faith, and nothing you do here with these spirits will offend that. Though I would be cautious in discussing it with others around you!

As for what these spirits are, on a base level you have 4 archangels, beyond that, they can tell you much better about what they are than I can. I wouldnt suggest having them in the same room at once, (ive tried). Based on my impressions of you, I would say stick Michael and Raphael for now, and see what they can do for you.

As for contacting god, I have already said what I feel needs to be said, in your case, you might want to try making the YHWH sigil.

Gabriel
Raphael (israfel)
Michael
Azrael

Would it be okay for me to contact these entities? Also, are these Angels or Demons? I mean, they’re not sinister or anything and do not cause harm, unless you treat them with disrespect. They’re not like demons are they? Also, have you or anyone else contacted God through sigil magic, by god I mean the almighty.[/quote]

The rose cross pattern as far as I know was used to create sigils so you could contact an entity if you were previously unaware of its sign.
You take the letters and draw a line between them, in order, and the resulting pattern is the sigil. In my previous post it showed how to get metatron’s, here is a blank one in english.

It is more than ok for you to contact these entities, or any entity, it is your birthright. This system exists outside of religion, and I say that with no disrespect. You can remain Muslim and stay true in your faith, and nothing you do here with these spirits will offend that. Though I would be cautious in discussing it with others around you!

As for what these spirits are, on a base level you have 3 archangels and a . Dont have them in the same room at once, (ive tried). Based on my impressions of you, I would say stick Michael and Raphael for now, and see what they can do for you.

As for contacting god, I have already said what I feel needs to be said, in your case, you might want to try making the YHWH sigil.[/quote]

Thank you very much! So, Azrael is the demonic king? Could you just give me a brief explanation of what he can do for me? I do not intend to summon him any time soon, I’m just intrigued. Do you know any other spitits that are linked directly to Islam that have a sigil and can be communicated with? I can only seem to find the 4 archangels. Also, can you please explain to me the differences of spirits and demons? Are spirits dangerous? Can they possess you like demons?

Gabriel
Raphael (israfel)
Michael
Azrael

As for what these spirits are, on a base level you have 3 archangels and a . Dont have them in the same room at once, (ive tried). Based on my impressions of you, I would say stick Michael and Raphael for now, and see what they can do for you.

As for contacting god, I have already said what I feel needs to be said, in your case, you might want to try making the YHWH sigil.[/quote]

Thank you very much! So, Azrael is the demonic king? Could you just give me a brief explanation of what he can do for me? I do not intend to summon him any time soon, I’m just intrigued. Do you know any other spitits that are linked directly to Islam that have a sigil and can be communicated with? I can only seem to find the 4 archangels. Also, can you please explain to me the differences of spirits and demons? Are spirits dangerous? Can they possess you like demons?[/quote]
Ignore the demonic king part, Im quite baked and misread your post, and thought I saw someone else’s name, and have since edited.

Im personally not too familiar with Islam, so I wouldnt be the one to ask. As for differences and dangers…I can say that most danger comes from being ill-prepared and ignorant of your situation. So, it looks like you have homework, my friend! There are plenty of posts here on these subjects, as well as countless books…have fun!

Gabriel
Raphael (israfel)
Michael
Azrael

Thank you very much! So, Azrael is the demonic king? Could you just give me a brief explanation of what he can do for me? I do not intend to summon him any time soon, I’m just intrigued. Do you know any other spitits that are linked directly to Islam that have a sigil and can be communicated with? I can only seem to find the 4 archangels. Also, can you please explain to me the differences of spirits and demons? Are spirits dangerous? Can they possess you like demons?[/quote]
Ignore the demonic king part, Im quite baked and misread your post, and thought I saw someone else’s name, and have since edited.

Im personally not too familiar with Islam, so I wouldnt be the one to ask. As for differences and dangers…I can say that most danger comes from being ill-prepared and ignorant of your situation. So, it looks like you have homework, my friend! There are plenty of posts here on these subjects, as well as countless books…have fun![/quote]

Thank u very much! do you recommend any books on sigil magic? I do not have enough money to buy EA’s books, but when I do, ill by some. Which one of EA’s books are linked to Sigil magick? Other than EA, any other books that are good and full on information on this topic.

Didn’t EA have free EBooks before? or are they gone?

The Most High cannot be “evoked” because what he is logically precludes any kind of manifestation without ceasing to be identical with the Most High.

Thank u very much! do you recommend any books on sigil magic? I do not have enough money to buy EA’s books, but when I do, ill by some. Which one of EA’s books are linked to Sigil magick? Other than EA, any other books that are good and full on information on this topic.

Didn’t EA have free EBooks before? or are they gone?[/quote]

As you mention EA bks, and perhaps getting one later- I’d mention Evoking Eternity (recently out on Ebk format), along with the others, but that one has info directly related to both Angelic, Angelic-Host ministrations, as well as Evoking God directly…
(questing after visions has sections relating to this as well… especially how to aspire through reading scriptural-passages… to attune that “freq” into a pt in your Enviro…)
<<while if you are not specifically looking for a ritual-approach as you phrased your post- Ipsissimus, actually might be what you are seeking- to come in contact with divinity… encounter “experience” more directly… all 3 are different in approach>>

I don't know if you have viewed all of the videos avail on the EAkoettiingofficial (youtube channel), all for free- could be useful (alot of time to watch and then integrate, but if you are drawn to.. would be a bit of work to translate/absorb, into your "subj-synth")

in terms of Islamic mysticism- I don’t recall the proper vocab, but isn’t there a name for type of writing that is more ‘artistic’ (arabic that is more flowing-cursive and almost graffiti style-looking) which is used as a meditative focus <to use as something-like a sigil and something like a square: between those 2 methods>
that is assuming you are looking for a visual-focus in particular (the aural-focus may be more appropriate- not so much the repetition of the word, but getting a sense of the essence of the sound- and tapping that in your mind… like holding your mind in the ‘reaction’ it can have when hearing/receiving ‘the call’ of the morning… …
related to, but a bit different from, toning a name (feel the vibration, as if that Other might whisper to you via that hum you are making, as you have the tactical sensation of the twirling-line of the written-chars… “iss-raaaa-faa” etc. not all micro-managed as other “magical” systems teach- but even in the first speaking one could get that sense of a response, then follow where that leads (this “thread” being a bit tricky, but once you get it- it is the most direct)

(note about the free book, I think that might have been a reference to the BALG ebk which has a free-‘trial’ ie not charged until after time has passed to read some, ask for refund etc.) that might be it… but if you do much browse-searching on this forum (all free), as well as watching the YouTube videos (might have seen the Evocation seminar already). there is a bit of info avail

======
in short- some reference God-forms/deities/“God” all mushed together, as egregores, or contrarily each or all as unreachable… a difference is whether an Angel (or any other Entity) can be Contacted without adapting your Mind to make a connection (and having fdbk from that Contact, before a manifested presence =evoked)… and while some trad-systems have a few words can bring forth a god-essence (may call it invoked or requested-blessings vs summoning)… yet the idea of EA’s Evoking Eternity (that a daily period of attunement to the best Contact with the divinity, as you 'know’i it, during which those Entities that are connected with it give you info and guidance on how to prepare and align to- in this case Angels, and those they reference- each morning for a couple months… and this is only after having made contact with Angels prior to (and sensing through their presence- like a carrier-wave). But just the names (of the many names of Allah, the attributes, both the meaning of a certain, as well as the resonance of a particular arabic wording) can give a Contact (and thus the int’l opening- that Immanence that can RainDown).

I hope some of that might assist- best seeking of the cloth

__________-
(in short- I’d also add a brief general: not overly focus upon any single Entity, nor even a “type”… in the sense that obsession can be a term used for how if you Intensely hangout with a certain type, you become like that (depends on the Intensity of the people- if all in a group are mellow… not too strong an effect- the more they are BigPersonalities & with SimiliarQuals… the more you can pick them up… without being aware.

A second suggestion- to have time- even twice a day to sit a bit and just notice how-who you are. (not “developmental” or as others might call it meditation… but more Recognition… especially so you might notice- AHA today I seem different… or I sense a gradual change in XYZ in me/or my circums-sits…) if not reflect on, not develop the oppor to SEE. These two can help ameliorate and percolate changes, as well as give you other threads to follow.

1 Like

Sigil magic is extremely unreliable. If you want to speak to your deity, try things that are historically associated with those who have. Seclusion, fasting, fervent prayer, etc. inflame yourself with prayer especially.
As for archangels, learn evocation (you can use evoking eternity or you can go GT style and evoke them using the authority of God. However, they’re mostly Christian, and I don’t know of any that specially evokes angels).

Get the original Hebrew letters and use a Hebrew rose cross

You can always try putting a shrubbery in the triangle, God might come as the burning bush again. Just saying.

Like this?