Can you use demons to influence a sports match?

Like for example football.

A team in ls losing 3-0

then after the 80th minute put down a bet for the losing team to win and make the demon make the losing team to win 4-3.

1 Like

Yes, you can use a demon or demons to influence a sport match.

But for this…

Ahh it must be the actual Spirit or one of the strong ministers. But for thr servants that comes when evoked they can’t do it. I’m talking from experience.

I still do this stuff 3 days ago. I only started that so-so club should win. And it was so.

But I know of a certain angel whose office is to ensure the winning of games…in the 80th minutes…he will do wonders.

2 Likes

Hi there, any updates so far? How is it going are you still able to have the outcome as predicted at the end of the match?

1 Like

Im not an expert on demons,but i watch a lot of football and i got to remind you that this sport is played by 22 people + 2 coaches + 6 substitutions.This means that you got to manipulate 30 people’s minds in a very short time for a very specific goal. It seems a little hard i think my friend,dont take my opinion too seriously tho. Maybe im the wrong one here.
From the other side,i think @luxfero 's way seems more realistic,i guess its easier to predict a result than to force it. My humble opinion.

2 Likes

No, the demons returned saying, there are other higher Spirits there that blocked them from working. It was the world cup, the match of Argentina vs France. They said there are higher beings who will give victory to France, that they can’t dare trespass. Ahh it hurts alot, cuz I wanted Messi to score hat trick.

So I stopped using demons for Sport. I travelled far into some Higher Planes, fetch higher Spirits there, whom I know would fight off any spirits blocking them from controlling the match.

And I have been winning…I have done some real horrible things too. I mean…I play football bet, and this stuff only has huge money on the ‘Odd’. So I control the match. I always give victory to small teams or make them draw.

I even tampered with European Champions League at times.

Oh this too, some Spirits came to fight me, saying I didn’t let them do their work. So I reduced my betting, not week in week out anymore but once in a while or I just ask, 'What the exact score of the match will be at the end of 90 Minutes", and I placed my bet, but that doesn’t have carry much money, but better than nothing, though.

3 Likes

There are some Spirits (not demon) I have tested who can control a 3-0 down match score, raise the loosing team to either draw or win. But the ugliest part of this is that, when the loosing team already given up and have no mind of scoring at all, then it’s hard for the Spirits to do anything, but if they are keen on getting at least one goal, that enthusiasm, oh yeah this Spirits sure gonna give them victory.

2 Likes

Did you have any profits from betting through spiritual work? I still think tho that’s it’s easier to predict that to force a result. Plus, why don’t you consider to predict a result in other sport like tennis or box or chess maybe? I guess it will be way easier to predict a result from a game in between of only two people.

1 Like

Sure, I do.

Yeah, but when one has the spirits whose speciality or office is to win game, then it’s not hard at all. I always ask them, at times I would say, ‘can you make so-so team win this match, hope it won’t be hard? Cuz their opponent have deadly strikers and strong defence…’ But I’m always replied, ‘Yes, we can’. And they always do. Prediction is cool too but has no big reward.

They are sports I don’t fancy, nor know anything about. So I didn’t put interest in it.

1 Like

Nice then, good winnings mate.I don’t bet too much now, but if you feel that you got a strong prediction and you are able to share it, we will be here of course. :flushed:

1 Like

All I can say is wow. Thanks for extensive info. But I have a couple of questions. Firstly, were the demons you used before in the past from the Goetia? What kind of spirits are the higher beings you seeked assistance from, were they angels or other class? How do you know if a football match has spirits already manipulating it?

1 Like

The only problem with this is that sometimes matches are staged and already have demonic influences involved. What if those demons have a stronger influence than your demons, wouldn’t your team still lose? Same goes for if there are other fans performing evocations to tip the scale to their favor.

2 Likes

Yes, I used those in the Goetia, and when they returned, saying they can’t work it, I asked who they know that can work it. He pointed somewhere and when I looked and looked and looked far, someone appeared. He said he can ensure the winnin of game, controls it, etc I sent him but he failed and explained why he does. So I had to let them be.

Other class I don’t know about. But, man, they are powers. I met one of their leader, asked for a gift, and he brought out a very long big gun, I said I can’t take this with me he should turn it to something i can handle, and then be changed it into a wand, keep it somewhere inside me. Also I noticed something about their plane, it’s a no Demon place. They couldn’t penetrate it. I can send you one if you don’t mind to question him.

I asked from Spirits.

I tried meet one of 'em before, I travelled to their kingdom, and I beseeched them to help me win a match. Which they did. So I thought I could always use them but their King let me know that they are not the only class of Spirit that manipulate and deal with Sports. There are higher beings than them who does so too, which when those beings are in action they won’t dare play around.

3 Likes

Well you wouldn’t actually have to influence the whole two teams plus the other staff behind.

Just select key players and the referee.

Thanks for the reply, I would have loved to communicate with one of them but unfortunately I don’t have the hearing and sight ability yet. I am very interested in getting correct outcomes of matches. Since divination hasn’t been able to provide accurate information.

1 Like

Are top matches mostly influenced by spirits or it does matter which league or match?

1 Like

Doesn’t matter, they work anywhere.

I was even surprised that at times they don’t meddle with the matches at all, they just sit back and watch the best team win. But at times they give glory to the weak team.

3 Likes

Lol, this one is best. Even spirits know how to have fun.

2 Likes

Funnily enough, this was one of the most popular requests magicians got back in ancient Greece. People would come to them and ask for a defixione, basically a letter of intent scribed on a metal tablet, with the intent to curse a player or two on the opposing team. Sometimes they’d even name everyone on the team. My guess is that they had some money on the match, though I suppose they could just be super-fans lol.

That kinda takes the fun out of the game though and messes with innocent players, not to mention violating honorable sportsmanship. A much more refined approach would be to call a being such as Leraje, who can improve physical strength or endurance, to enhance your preferred team’s or players’ abilities. Vapula, who can enable a period of practice that will make one an expert in any art or craft, could assist with coaching and the players’ mental game. Finally, Asmodai could give them the final push, so that they could break through to the next level.

Imagine if everyone did this though, that’d be pretty hype.

1 Like

how do you know that? seems interesting

Check out the book Curse Tablets and Binding Spells from the Ancient World by John Gager, pretty interesting stuff. Interestingly enough, magick was actually a much larger part of Greco-Roman life than we typically hear about in the mainstream. There were even laws put into place at some point prohibiting certain practices, not for religious reasons like with witchcraft, but because they knew how effective it was.

Another fun fact - the only surviving Latin novel that came down to us was written by a magician. Well, according to the courts he was found “not” to be one when accused of love-potioning his affluent wife, but I think you can read through the lines :slight_smile: The book’s called The Golden Ass, by the way. There are bits where he describes visions of Isis, Osiris, the underworld, and some of his initiation rituals, cool stuff.

2 Likes