Can you sense the spell? sensing thread

Okay here goes everyone is sensing energy… I love it… But my question is can you sense the work I just did? I know my work will be done I just want to know what you feel from it.

I know your wondering if we can pick up on what your doing…

@Fuego1 @Dinmiatus @serpens_album

3 Likes

For family!^^

1 Like

Very good now what type of work

Shapeshifting? Power animal work? I saw everything from a pig to a bunny to a dog to a dragon. Fast, within four seconds.

1 Like

So soothing and comforting, plenty of love, so so nice, like a spiritual massage, hehehe!

2 Likes

I love it… I was masking my work.

2 Likes

Energetic but calm … And all those were one being the entire time.

1 Like

That is crazy I am only thinking of this work… I am preparing for a journey into the shit pool… I have to work on my image and make them think something else when they see me.

2 Likes

Rofl, this was so mothering, that i have mistake the word “preparing” to “pregnant” lol

1 Like

It reminds me of the personality exercise where you change moods on demand being in control of it throughout.

1 Like

Okay @ Hanya I am smelling spices- like a sweet bread. you are working on your house- your spiritual house. My stomach is growling now… there is hunger.

2 Likes

Hehehe, so fun, i do love spices, and was working on it in my mundane life today, you have it all good!:laughing:
EDIT: yes, i had some bread too, hehehe!

1 Like

@Fuego1 My arms hurt at the joints so much power there in your spell. Anger and confiction- I am getting cramps so I am thinking that mother nature will help you in the casting… find a tree that wants to help you curse and take them there. Use the runes and curse them …

2 Likes

Damia, just for notification i will maybe answer threads again, but i am read to live the forum for a moment, will be back here later!
Wish you a nice evening, and thanks for your reading!^^
Hanya!^^

no worries love have a stellar one!

2 Likes

The same for you dear!:heart:

Gonna have to check this out later, still at work for the next few hours. Granted the part where my brain was “pinged” to check the forum for notifications is interesting :laughing:

1 Like

@AlphaC can you sense what demons I called on?

1 Like

Something to do with law?

Belial?

Is he in my corner? I have something attacking me now…