Can you scan this picture?

I’m curious, what do you see ?

2 Likes

I’m seeing a huge ass serpent near the door. A upside down pentagram on the flames and a figure in robes kneeling behind the candle. The figure looks to be doing a bowing from japanese culture.

4 Likes

That was during my evocation of Satan. Funny thing is I was also kneeling like in japanese culture, that’s how I was positioned during the ritual. So I guess He did the same

1 Like

I sensed something near the door as well. I’m pretty new to anything like this but I could feel something by the door.

2 Likes

A silence and stillness in the room, with an energy, entity waiting to be awakened.

2 Likes

Black hoody smoke near the door.

1 Like

Im Seeing a spirit right across, kneeling with both legs. Something about divination or the third eye. Lots of purple energy and maybe even red? Perhaps two presences? One male and one female, but the female energy is the strongest one coming across to me.

2 Likes

Yes. Looks like a divination ritual or the likes.
An entity is present also there.
Also like a round red circle like vortex in the middle.

1 Like

What I see is that you were bending down because yiu wanted to get really ready for what was about to come tour eyes were hardly opened abd you were praying to a strong entuty you had 2 serpents praying and bending with you a red huge shadow appeared behind the door and candles got brighter. I know he was there what i am told that you did the job right.

2 Likes

Thank you for your review :slight_smile:

Can anyone scan me