Can you recommend any good free videos or affordable kindle books on Egyptian magick?

So as the title suggests I’m looking for recommendations of YouTube (or other platform) free videos or kindle books on Egyptian magick.

I’ve used the search but didn’t find any video recommendations and the books recommended are not available through kindle (and some were prohibitively expensive 1 of the books I was over $300 when I looked recently). All the books I found recommended were hardcovers and expensive or not in print.

So are there any good free videos on Egyptian magick or affordable kindle books on it?

Also are the there any good free videos or affordable kindle books on the gods/goddesses of Egypt?

There are plenty of books on Egyptian magick available on Kindle for under $10.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight Are there any names of books or authors you can think of off the top of your head?

Add: it’s a bit hard to tell good ones from popular tripe when your a beginner in it.

Add: re the &300 book it was an old post that was recommending it I think it was posted before 2017 if I remember right (it was probably in print and cheaper back then).

Enoch Petrucelly and Michael Ford both have books detailing their own weird mishmash systems that involve the Egyptian pantheon.

There is a book on pathworking with the Egyptian gods by Judith Page. She also has a book on invoking them.

There is an author named Donald Johnson that has multiple books focusing on the Egyptian gods.

S. Rob has multiple titles on Egyptian magick, using his system of self-hypnosis.

Bill Duvendack and Asenath Mason have their book on “Draconian” Egyptian magick.

Note: i have not read any of these, except for a couple of Petrucelly’s and Ford’s books, which I disliked.

Really, it depends on what your goal is and how you want to approach them. The Egyptian pantheon figures prominently in Aleister Crowley’s Thelema, for example.

5 Likes