Can you kill a spiritual being?

Parasites can be both removed and killed even with certain sound. There is a distinction between the human soul and spirit, with the soul having possibilities of being trapped…

Yes, but people also evoke cartoon characters and anime, so…

There’s an argument Baphmoet is a misunderstanding of Mohammed, and gods change and syncretise over time, the Greek gods have Roman parallels, and so on.

There is a second death attested in some religions, ancient Egyptian most notably, where the energy pattern is so disrupted that the Source energy behind it no longer takes that form, and withdraws.

The exact same spirit can never exist again.

What is then summoned forth by another magician is likely to be an egregore, or more likely, one of the court or hangers-on the destroyed entity, or (referring to the event I was most involved in) the beings who helped kill it created new forms, with benevolent intent, to prevent the problem returning…

Think of spirit names and forms like Paypal accounts, the e-mail address can pay into any bank account, so they just take that input and point it elsewhere. It could go to anotber scammer, or it could be monitored by the law, it all depends on who seizes control.

But it takes varying degrees of power to kill across multiple relity tunnels, in order to cause major death, and not just in your own experience.

The more attention a thing has, the more complex the metaphysics of actually destroying it, permanently, and then making sure its 2ic doesn’t just step up and start cashing in.

5 Likes

Personally I dislike such “chaos magi” seeing as that I had this conversation with my mage friend the other day. How can you evoke something like spiderman to take on someone like hades or Kalfu?

3 Likes

It’s all subconscious fabrication to what they won’t actually address as that but rather a magical creation.

2 Likes

I dont think you can, because cartoon characters and such exist within the astral/mental, not the same plane as beings like Hades, Kalfu, etc who exist on a different plane but can travel to the astral/mental like we can. I dont think Hades or Kalfu would even waste their time going to the astral to deal with a thoughtform/cartoon character created and fed by some random occultists. You can “destroy” a thoughtform many times but as long as there’s people that believe in said thoughtform it’ll just reform, which is not the same as say a demon dying or an angel etc, they will reincarnate or whatever, belief wont stop them from doing so, they exist with or without the belief of people, while thoughtforms without belief they become part of the astral’s ambient energy.

5 Likes

Some do believe that they can evoke forth cartoons though. That’s what I mean

I dont find it impossible, since it is true there are thoughtforms of these cartoon characters running around the astral and can be evoked, which when you evoke a thoughtform/cartoon character theyre using your senses to make themselves appear physically in your presence/energetic sight or they will come to you in your dreams or in the astral/mental plane.

1 Like

Couldn’t resist :slight_smile:

AkNUlsO_d

2 Likes

Even in my chaos magic days, I never took that sort of thing seriously. Obviously you can make thoughtforms into anything but it was a bit silly to me.

2 Likes

I agree with you there, in my chaos magic days I avoided that aspect of it lol.

2 Likes

I used to be all for it, but I don’t even think it’s greatest thing out there tbh.

1 Like

Story time. A few months back I was doing some healing work on myself. For some reason, the power just would not flow. I happened to notice that a spirit was grabbing my arm. As I noticed that, the word “angel” popped unbidden into my mind. I drove it off and resumed my work without issue. I thought that was the end of it.

Some days later, that same spirit returned to interfere with me again. This time I locked my will on it and ripped it apart. Doing so was not remotely easy and it felt like a fight. Was it really an angel and did I really kill it? I can never be sure. What I am certain of is that this particular spirit never returned and I was never interfered with like that again. This happened when I was working out of Black Magic of Ahriman for a time.

5 Likes

Sometimes you just have to find out the hard way. You give it a shot and it either delivers or it doesn’t

That would be what did it.

1 Like