Can you duplicate a servitor?

Maybe not duplicate per se.
But is it possible to summon a servitor more than once to create duplicates of the same one?

2 Likes

You should be able to and if I remember correctly there was a thread about legions of servitors created for same purpose by @Qayos

3 Likes

yes a servitors machine, kind of like e.a. speaking of Azazel’s soul forge

2 Likes

Servitors are created spirits. You can create as many as you want of the same thing.

2 Likes

It’s actually possible to steal,. Servitors, familiars, and created thoughtforms.

There is a Goetic spirit named Gaap who is notorious for stealing these beings from one magician and delivering them to another.

I think you could simply make more of whatever you wanted however. For the op that’s my take on it anyway.

3 Likes

Cool. Can you post a link to it, please?

1 Like

What’s a servitors machine?

1 Like

Nice. I wasn’t sure seeing as none of the sources I’d found spoke on this specific topic.

1 Like

It was yokes ago, but I saw a posting here about a machine, astral or spiritual that could crank out Servitors

You can program it to dupicate. But make sure you have a good supply of energy for it so it doesnt backfire
(But I think besides that you can surely use the same servitor in many different occasions)

2 Likes

Creating a servitor that could make clones of itself used to be all the rage back in the heyday of Chaos Magick, but from what I remember, you will tend to run into issues with the duplicates not being as strong as the primary (basically the law of diminishing returns).

5 Likes

You can duplicate anything even so called gods given enough time and practice at it. Once you have the pattern of something you can just fill it in with the needed material.

1 Like

What’s a yoke?

1 Like

So no cloning powers then? :laughing:

An old timetable way of saying “some time back when…”

1 Like

I can attest to this 100%, a good while back i experimented with servitor creation in which a main servitor possessed the ability to replicate itself and create more servitors. DarkestKnight is correct on losing the power in increments. With each new generation of servitor they’d grow slightly weaker, possessing less ability to continue the cycle of replication. You would be hard pressed to find a servitor who could do this sort of thing without fail or mistake (it’s pretty difficult to create something with the exact same power as you). With that being said the new copies of the original have the potential to grow in power like any other thoughtform, just don’t expect to be able to create 10 Uber powerful entities in three minutes

1 Like

Perhaps this one?

2 Likes

Thank you, I know I read something about cranking out servitors.

Ah, I see.