Can you do evocations outside without a candle?

Hello.
I wanted to do an evocation outside, like in the Backyard.
Today its a bit cold and breezy so lighting a candle wont work at all.
I’ve done evocations indoors and always used a candle.
How should I go about doing one outside? And is a candle necessary?
Thanks for your help.

4 Likes

Actually, I never use candles and it’s fine. So, it’s really fine.

3 Likes

Thank you for the reply.
Do you still use the Demons Sigil and incense?

2 Likes

Only the sigil during the first or second time I call the spirit. After that, I’m simply thinking of its name again and again until he comes. If you’re connected to a spirit, it’s easy.

I don’t use any tools other than that.

8 Likes

You can but the flame acts as a gate and focus which can help drive you deeper into trance which can make evocations easier.

3 Likes

Thank you both for your replies. I very much appreciate it.

2 Likes

You don’t have to use a candle; however, as Dinmiatus stated, flames are great for focus. Considering the conditions, a small candle will blow out in strong wind(if it’s not sheltered); however, you could use a fire-pit bore into the ground.

Doesn’t have to be a big pit, just deep and wide enough to shelter the flames from the wind. Also, if conditions are dry, you can wet the ground and any low hanging trees to prevent embers from flaring up.

3 Likes

I agree but if you know energy work then you don’t have ti use any tools. Energy work is important but hard to master. But if you’re connected to a spirit, you can summon it just like that.

2 Likes

Yes, that too. I have done plenty of evocations without tools as well.

4 Likes

Yes, it’s feasible also because being outside makes for the lack of candles (nearness to nature like in ancient rituals, and “more” air which is related to communication).

3 Likes

is it necessery to get in dark place … i mean can i charge sigil for evocation when my room lights are on

2 Likes

It’s okay.

1 Like

This world is Satan’s Temple - all of it, anywhere. I’ve done a lot of Magick on the street without any ceremonial accoutrements. Getting tied up with candles, incense, Magickal weapons, the correct colours and times is so rhp. It’s not that these things aren’t great, it’s just better not to get obsessed.

Al.

5 Likes