Can you curse with a sigil?

I’m still pretty new to this and haven’t seen anyone else ask. Is it possible for you to just draw up a sigil with the intent to cause misfortune to someone, charge it and then burn it to get results?

2 Likes

yes the sigil can also act as a “hex bag” if you stash it on the one you’re cursing or somewhere in their place.

2 Likes

If I want it to just cause bad luck do I have to specifically visualize anything or is the intent enough?

1 Like

A strong will and intent is enough.

2 Likes

Thanks for your help. One last thing, any idea how long it would last for?

1 Like

That largely depends on your own spiritual potency and how much you put into it.

3 Likes

I would suggest black pepper corn for confusion and dragons blood for potency

2 Likes

Like rubbing peppercorn and the ash from the incense on the sigil? Would I do that before or after I charge it?

1 Like

burn the resin and pepper corn powder put the sigil thru the smoke then charge and yes ounce it’s all ash rub

2 Likes

Thanks for the help. I’ll go buy some asap. Would the dragon’s blood make any sigil more powerful or only for a curse?

1 Like

It’s makes magic more potent but I do suggest researching the magic/ other properties along with the tree

1 Like

Anywhere you reccomended starting? Any books or anything?

1 Like

Thank you, that’s super helpful. I actually had one last question if you don’t mind. How should I go about charging this? I’ve only ever used sigils for positive results and don’t know how to charge one for negative results.

Same way to charge it just different thoughts and energy

1 Like

Got it. Gonna draw up a sigil while focusing on my frustration towards the target, hold it in the black peppercorn and dragon blood smoke and then burn it.

2 Likes

Enjoy

1 Like