Can you be given in a Pact to a Spirit by Someone else?

Just asking, is this a possibility?
You didn’t make the pact Your Self, but someone else without your choice…
Can such a thing happen without your choice?
Can pacts be made like that?

And if yes, how to break such a pact?

2 Likes

As in you’re the offering, or…?

2 Likes

Or?

1 Like

I’m just trying to clarify the question is all. How are you involved in the pact, in this situation

2 Likes

Sadly they can. I would consider killing this person if they did this to you. Depends on your pantheon, evoke your benevolent god and ask for help.

4 Likes

I have been told that a part of the Spirit resides in me. So if I kick the spirit out, it could also damage my soul.
I don’t even have an clue who this spirit is sadly.
The person who did this to me is a ‘Spiritualist’ a white Witch so I can’t even accuse them of doing this to me.

Also, the spirit has been with me since Birth. I should have died but I didn’t. I was a pretty weak child. I don’t know if the spirit’s a friend or a foe

3 Likes

How long has it been there. Also I wouldn’t trust 100% of what this white witch says. During mediation do you feel a Spirit there? Okay so it’s been since birth. It could be a number of things… My guess is it helped you and is now residing with you. However if it has merged with your soul that makes me think it is dependent on you. I believe it merged with your soul to keep you alive.

3 Likes

That makes sense. There have been some times when I should have died, yet I didn’t.
Perhaps it’s a good spirit.

3 Likes

I suggest try meditation and tap into its essence then evoke it.

3 Likes

Thanks, will Do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t do anything to separate from it just an intuitive feeling I got.

He’s Keeping you alive
I think he’s a celestial spirit.

2 Likes

I have to look more into this

1 Like

Hey you could try asking a higher power for help, like Ahriman also, Zeela, I had a strange af dream last night. Were you there? Lol

1 Like

I don’t remember any dreams I might have had last night… care to share? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was with a female, and I was sitting in a black void with them, talking about the workings of the trapezohedron and something about that Caddy shack movie, while my cousin kept circling around outside yelling 'I wanna play too! ’ lol it was hilarious. And informative.

1 Like

What did she look like?

1 Like

Kinda like what I had described yesterday but the obvious difference was that there was no anger this time . Hell seemed happy. Hence my asking otherwise I would assume it was Lilith again.

1 Like

Idk. Could be me. Could be Not. But I don’t remember the dreams I had yesterday so… idk

1 Like

Lol see a symptom of mine with astral travel is that, to a big degree, I can’t remember dreams due to the content of them. It is funny either way and deserved your knowing lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Putting rosemary under my pillow has greatly helped. Some here recommend it. And since then, I remember dreams much more than I used to.

1 Like