Can you answer this question? Tough one

Can relate to that. That moment when knowledge becomes more enticing than pussy

Also makes u realize about the hard truth of ageing.

2 Likes

@Lokthoriel
Are you trying to say that trying to become the Light would institute a process of spiritual evolution?

1 Like

Becoming everything…?
Being so vast and interwoven with all planes and levels, so interwoven into the tapestry that is “existence” that it is impossible to separate you from it, because then you are all things.
I feel like at that point even the word “existence” is limiting. Hence the quotation marks.

2 Likes

It depends on you really.
If you’re a mystic seeking out the reunion with the Light of the Cosmos then yes it would.

1 Like

That’s the ‘thing’ . there are planes where there is neither things nor nothing. Neither time/space duality. And the scary part is that’s the only 4/5th plane out of 24 planes in E.A’s soul travel course. Weird stuff.

But I will take becoming one with ‘everything’ any day over my shitty life.!

2 Likes

Yea exactly… so like… becoming everything and nothing at all.
At that point I would imagine you forget any sense of self or I… but instead become maybe a mass of conciousness and perhaps even primordial feelings and emotions?
Or would we lose all sense of feeling/emotion?

I’m really not sure.

1 Like

If you forget about yourself and lose any sense of ‘I’, without any emotions, without any past memories not knowing who U were, what journey, hardship you had to go through to attain that God like state, then what good is that state of godhood. I mean if u can’t show off to ur friends or be a little prick when becoming a God then it is boring as hell and meaningless.

By the way long no see @rin , hope u r doing well.

2 Likes

Exactly.
But I don’t think that’s Godhood. You asked what’s beyond godhood and that’s what I believe is beyond.

Oh! And I’m doing well! I hope you’re doing well too :blush:

1 Like

Tbh, im still thinking about what I want longterm. Initially, i was just scared of astral parasites. Now that ive seen the potential, im not sure what to do with it. I think a solid goal, or a type of godhood would be synchronization of both spiritual and physical. Connected and able to unde4stand/enact will on both

2 Likes

Exactly.
In a word… balance :blush:

2 Likes

Pffft, that wouldve been too easy to say. Chimed in cuz your read helped me realize that what i was seeing was potential :wink: welcome back

2 Likes

I want to have more control over my life and build myself up along with my family. I can feel that I have the power or the ability to make things better! Or to make things go my way? I just want a better life and give a better life for my son. Control my life, build my own world, and give what I have made and learned to my son. My reasons are not big or grand but it’s what I thrive for and it makes me happy.

2 Likes

Shape the now through posture, composure & intent.

2 Likes

Honestly i just want to fight some aliens and take part of it. Then I want to be an Olympian

4 Likes

Ten points to Gryffindor

3 Likes

Ha, jokes on you, I’m in Slytherin.