Can yantras be used like sigils

Can EA’s sigil magick be applied to yantras alongwith chanting the mantra associated with it to evoke the deity or simply get your goals accomplished?

Definitly, here the Method i use :
1-Find the Corresponding Yantra, Mantra and Deity for a Specific Purpose (Lets say that you want to Remove Obstacle from your Life

Then you’ll use the Ganesha Yantra (This one for instance : [url=http://www.indianembassy.hu/embassy/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/4412425637_93380d005e_b.jpg]http://www.indianembassy.hu/embassy/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/4412425637_93380d005e_b.jpg[/url])

Then you could use the Standard Ganesha Mantra such as Om Gam Ganaptaye Namaha,

2.Place the Yantra on a wall, an Altar etc… in front of you, then sit in an Asana such as Padmasana(the Lotus posture) to make the Flow of Energy Better, or simply sit in a Chair if you prefer.
Then take a Mala(Or something to count how much repition of the Mantra you done, simply and easily without bothering you with the count)

Then Open the Yantra as you Open a Sigil, When the Yantra is opened, it will act as a Direct Gateway to the Deity and its Energy ,

3.Vibrate the Mantra corresponding with the Yantra at least 108 time focusing The Energy raised with the Mantra in the Yantra, also Keep your Goal in mind when reciting the Mantra.

Then cover or Hide the Yantra so not Mundane or Profane eyes see it, and Forget about it, knowing that your Goal will be Powerful

Also if you have a Murti (A Statue of the Corresponding God or Goddesse associated with the Yantra) Place the Yantra on your Altar, Open it and then Place the Murti on it, it will make the Murti ‘‘Alive’’ and it will be a Constant Source of Power (such as an Idol) to which you can go for those Goal such as removing Obstacle(if you use Ganesh for isntance) Then you can simply sit in front of the Murti, Gaze at it as with a Sigil and recite the Appropriate Mantra of that Deity while Focusing on your Goal.

This Method worked wonder for me and my College Study, the Goddesse Saraswati and the God Ganesh were and still are wonderful.

Also with the Murti you create a Permanent way to connect with that Deity at any moment.

6 Likes

Also i forgot to mention it in my last reply, Based on my personal Experience with the Hindu Deity such as Ganesh, Shiva, Vishnu, Saraswati etc. as well as with many other Spirit, Those Deity really prefer that the Mage or the Devotee or whatever name you use to call yourself, Build a strong relationship with them, Before actually granting Boon, of course some people will say to ‘‘constraint the Spirit’’ but i NEVER DO THAT, to any Spirit, i treat them as my Equal and Expect the same of them.

Of Course you can evoke many Entity, and only give him a Task, he or she do it and the relationship stay pretty much like this, but with the Hindu Deity i find in my personal Experience that Building a Strong Relationship with them is of prior Importance,(of course this is all my UPG)

The Method i do for them is basicly to Perform Puja, Mantra of them, Offering etc… and Talk with them, connet with them, Basicly Building up that Relationship step by step.

I find that when this is done, Sucess continously increase and get more and more frequent when Working with those Spirits

4 Likes

How do you vibrate the Mantra? For example,
I say the Ganesh Mantra every morning but
have never vibrated the Mantra.

[quote=“custer, post:4, topic:8477”]How do you vibrate the Mantra? For example,
I say the Ganesh Mantra every morning but
have never vibrated the Mantra.[/quote]

There is three Kind of Mantra Repetition, You can say it aloud, either slowly, at a medium speed or fastly
You can say it silently, or you can say it in your Head

As for Vibrating a Mantra, you can either repeat it as you probably do, or you can Vibrate it as any other Magickal Incantation.

What about working with mixed yantras like Navarna Yantra i.e. Goddess Kali,Saraswati and Laxmi…together

Yes for sure, You can do it, What i would do is that i would use a Mantra formed with the Bija Mantra of those three Goddesse for Instance something like this mantra :

OM AIM KRIM SRIM SWAHA

This Mantra contain the Bija mantra of Saraswati, Kali and Laskmi and the Swaha at the End act as a Manifestation tool, basicly it transmute the Energy of the Mantra so it manifest the desired Purpose.

1 Like

Mephistor have you created personalized bija mantras for yourself like mixing them up like not mentioned in the texts ever?

Yes i did so, as i said in an other thread i have a Book that explain exactly how to do that, It is called Namarupa, the Magick of Mantra Tantra

And since i was never a Big fan of Religious Book such as the Veda, the Bible, the Quran to give me a ‘‘guideline’’ to follow, i always feel more then free to adapt and create New Things, i mean The Mantra in those Book were most Probably created by Human being just like us as well, so why cannot we?

yeah u told me…i forgot…i have marked the book…but how to create a custom yantra to the custom mantra…any ideas?

Yeah for sure, The most used Form in Yantra are these one :

The Bindu or called the Point this represent the Unity, the Point 0 from where all emerged, I would use it symbolise the clean state, or the Beginning of any Magickal Operation, or even the conclusion of any Magickal Operation.

Then you’ll find the Triangle, there is one Pointing Downward and the Other pointing Upward, symbolising the Polarity of the Univers, as well as the Macrocosm and the Microcosm, when United it give the 6 pointed star, representing the end of Duality, the Union of Both the Microcosm and the Macrocosm, the Triangle also represent the three Aspect of Creation, such as Creation, Preservation and Destruction, the Three Gunas such as Sattva, Rajas and Tamas and many other things.

Then you’ll find the Circle, representing that all creation is contained in those three aspects, representing Eternity, etc…

Then you’ll find the Square, representing the concrete Creation or Manifestation of your Desire.

So to Create a Custom Yantra for a Custom Mantra, You would use Symbol those Symbol and inscribe in them the Sanskrit Letter of your Mantra, (they can be found easily online) Inscribe them for instance in the Square, around the Circle, in the Triangle etc…

Then add Color specific to the Goal you seek with your Mantra,

Etc…

This is a brief resume of the Method i use and that work well

[quote=“Mephistor, post:3, topic:8477”]Also i forgot to mention it in my last reply, Based on my personal Experience with the Hindu Deity such as Ganesh, Shiva, Vishnu, Saraswati etc. as well as with many other Spirit, Those Deity really prefer that the Mage or the Devotee or whatever name you use to call yourself, Build a strong relationship with them, Before actually granting Boon, of course some people will say to ‘‘constraint the Spirit’’ but i NEVER DO THAT, to any Spirit, i treat them as my Equal and Expect the same of them.

Of Course you can evoke many Entity, and only give him a Task, he or she do it and the relationship stay pretty much like this, but with the Hindu Deity i find in my personal Experience that Building a Strong Relationship with them is of prior Importance,(of course this is all my UPG)

The Method i do for them is basicly to Perform Puja, Mantra of them, Offering etc… and Talk with them, connet with them, Basicly Building up that Relationship step by step.

I find that when this is done, Sucess continously increase and get more and more frequent when Working with those Spirits[/quote]

I totally agree. If you worship those divinities you become like an avatar of them. More you worship, meditating in their image and symbols and chanting mantra, more you feel connected and in peace. Then you can ask or do anything. I think probably Shiva Vishnu and Brahma are what we call Archaengaels Gabriel, Raphael and Mikael. They are not demonic at all, as you feel peace and comfort and benevolence meditating on them. EAK also detail how to worship divinities to become their partial or full avatara.

[quote=“Franco, post:12, topic:8477”][quote=“Mephistor, post:3, topic:8477”]Also i forgot to mention it in my last reply, Based on my personal Experience with the Hindu Deity such as Ganesh, Shiva, Vishnu, Saraswati etc. as well as with many other Spirit, Those Deity really prefer that the Mage or the Devotee or whatever name you use to call yourself, Build a strong relationship with them, Before actually granting Boon, of course some people will say to ‘‘constraint the Spirit’’ but i NEVER DO THAT, to any Spirit, i treat them as my Equal and Expect the same of them.

I find that when this is done, Sucess continously increase and get more and more frequent when Working with those Spirits[/quote]

I totally agree. If you worship those divinities you become like an avatar of them. More you worship, meditating in their image and symbols and chanting mantra, more you feel connected and in peace. Then you can ask or do anything. I think probably Shiva Vishnu and Brahma are what we call Archaengaels Gabriel, Raphael and Mikael. They are not demonic at all, as you feel peace and comfort and benevolence meditating on them. EAK also detail how to worship divinities to become their partial or full avatara.[/quote]

Basicly the Hindu tradition i was in, was called Advaita Vedanta, where it is Teached that there is no Difference bewteen God, the Gods etc… and yourself, So yes, by Worship those Gods and Goddesses, you actually re awaken to your Own Divine Self and the Energy connected to these Divinity.

The Advaita Vedanta Philosophy fit well a ‘‘Left Hand Path’’ worldview and Paradigm :

From the Rig Veda: “Prajnanam Brahma” –
The Wisdom of Nature is God
(i interpret this as to be Wise is to remember that we are all Gods and Goddesses)

From the Yajur Veda: “Tattvamasi” –
That is You
(This sentence confirm it as well)

From the Atharva Veda: “Ayamatma Brahma”
– This Soul is God (This is implicit in itself)

From the Sama Veda: “Aham Brahmasmi”
– I am the Supreme Divinity
(If this is not about Self-Deification, then i dont know about what it is)

It also put emphasis on ‘‘Sivam Satyam Sundaram’’ meaning that Existence is Beautiful, Truthful and Blissful

For me, as a Magician that enjoy Life very Much, i find that adding point of this Philosophy in my own Paradigm make sens.
Of course this is only my opinion

1 Like

Hello Sir, really like your posts and explanation given. My only question is that can we chant Beej Mantra without guru upadesh? Everywhere in the internet I have read it’s not advised as it may cause side effects.
I am a beginner in this field and right now on a inner trip. Want to understand the science of Hindu dharma hence the question.

1 Like

Most of the mantras are locked. Doesn’t matter how much you chant, you won’t get mantra siddhi. You have to unlock that particular mantra and that can be done in many ways. As far as chanting mantra without guru upadesh, I will recommend it as long as it is not tantric mantra.

As far as I know, Beej mantras are the basic mantras, I have never read that to recite beej mantras one needs a guru updesh. Guru updesha is required for the sadhana/siddhi type of mantras e.g. DASAMAHAVIDYA. However, do your research before doing anything.

I have not read the whole post below, but I think it can give you some more knowledge.