Can voices be heard in astral projection?

Even if the clairaudience chakras are not properly opened, can the conversations of beings be heard when astral projection ??

3 Likes

Absolutely, yes, it is possible.

Although “astral projection” is kind of a loose term that a lot of people interpret differently. You may be thinking of something like “mental projection” or “soul travel” or “remote viewing”. And you’ll likely find that every person you ask has a different idea of what the term encompasses.

I have “astrally projected” which to me personally comes under the same vague banner of lucid dreaming and out-of-body-experiences. I’ve spoken with entities in the hypnagogic state (sleep paralysis) leading up to it.

Generally speaking, if you can get yourself to the point of hovering between wakefulness/sleep, or conscious/unconscious, that’s where astral projection happens, and since in this state your ego-self is essentially separated from the physical world, yes, it is definitely possible to hear voices or converse with entities the same way you’d have a conversation with anyone in your waking life. No clairaudience needed.

But of course I speak only from my own experience and I am sure others would have different answers and interpretations.

6 Likes

In my experience, it’s possible.

Whatever clairsenses you use, there’s always a connection to the other senses in one way or the other. The issue is that the other senses are weaker than your strongest.

The way I’ve heard my spirits talk is kind of hard to explain, but it starts with the removal of all the background noises. Dead silence. A voice then suddenly appears. It’s very clear and close, but you can’t pinpoint the exact location.

Sometimes it comes with letters and words popping out in front of your face and a distinctive voice to enhance the messages given to you.

It’s not close to a human/human conversation, in my experiences. Especially if you communicate in the astral plane with your clairsentience abilities.

6 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Absolutely Yes

2 Likes

This is completely true. I find my afternoon naps provide the perfect atmosphere for projection. Often I find brooding about having an out of body experience for a few days prior also helps me to pull it off.

3 Likes