Can u make a demon do things faster for u?

I had a woman come to my (express) register and bought $200 worth of items. I had several people behind her and yet she had to go to her car to get her money. 10 minutes later, she comes back, pays, and slams down $200 more items on the belt as an addition purchase. Then proceeded to return to her car for the money. The customers behind her were mad and blamed me for not taking charge.

Months later, on a slow night, that same woman approached my register when I had someone, so I redirected her to a free register. She accused me of being racist.

And Iā€™ve had customers who displayed racist opinions, and by the storeā€™s rules, Iā€™m not allowed to disagree.

1 Like

I didnā€™t said theyā€™ll enslave you either. I was talking about the customers when I said ā€œslave driversā€.

About the Spirits my thought is more like ā€œtreat them the same way youā€™d like to be treatedā€. Thereā€™s a mutual respect between them and me and I think thatā€™s appreciated from both sides. The ones that wonā€™t respect me, I will just dismiss them.

~~
Yeap, I had customers who did that too lelā€¦ And they were getting offended if they were asked to hurry up a bit.

And thatā€™s why I was using the ā€œtoilet brakeā€ excuse :grin: No one could say a thing, unless they want me to pee all over the place :smiley:

I did a similar thing with an old woman who put a bunch of quarters on my moving belt and basically lost them. Sheā€™s been asking me if theyā€™ve been recovered. I take any opportunity I can to move her to someone else. Thereā€™s a sign that says ā€œDo not put loose change on belt.ā€ And she blames me because they didnā€™t see it.

Regarding the spirits, I refer back to my previous advice. Offer up something to improve the speed.

1 Like