Can the demons of the BOA be evoked using other methods?

hey All,

I am wondering if it is possible to evoke one of the demons in the Book of Azazel using the method outlined in Evoking Eternity or Works of Darkness, using a circle and triangle instead of the Circle of Pacts, and without having entered into an agreement with Azazel? I am finding it very difficult to get into the theta/gamma sync, and the Invocation of Omnipotence is helpful in that regard.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

1 Like

My interpretation of the BOA is that it isn’t required to enter into a pact in order to work with the entities outlined within. The pact is to agree to possession so you can basically sort your life out and take it to the next level.
Considering that the method outlined in Evoking Eternity can be used for any other entity including god forms, I don’t see why it couldn’t be applied to these aswell.

thank you for taking the time to answer my question. It is as I thought, but its always better to check with those more experienced.

1 Like

Logically the circle of PACTS would be for workings within a PACT.

Of course you can use a plain circle to evoke Azazel’s legions without pacting with him.

yes but logically, a marshmallow would have something to do with a large body of vegetated water, plus whatever the hell a mallow is. that’s not what i think of when i’m shoveling them into my pie hole.

the circle of pacts is an “empowered” ideogram useful for evocation and other things. also decor. similarly, any pacts made needn’t be explored solely through the use of the CoP. in any case, i’ve designed my own and i haven’t given a second thought to the propriety of having done so. it’s all good.

-james.