Can spirits/Gods make mistakes?

So I have a nice brainbreaker for you all; Can spirits/Gods make mistakes?

One would say that they could because who is perfect, right? Yet does Godhood/“Spirithood” entail invalibility? Does the God or Spirit have omnipotence and if so doesn’t omnipotence include imperfection, valability and mistakes?

And to make it even more fun, the depth of human valability/imperfection and the beautiful paradox of finding perfection in imperfection, your thoughs and opinions?

I am looking forward to both the opinions aswell as the philisophical debate!

~Silas

They definitely can. They’re just another race of beings, complete with flaws of their own. There powerful astral sight means they make less, but I’ve certainly helped out spirits with mistakes in the past.

[quote=“S.Goedhart, post:1, topic:8761”]So I have a nice brainbreaker for you all; Can spirits/Gods make mistakes?

One would say that they could because who is perfect, right? Yet does Godhood/“Spirithood” entail invalibility? Does the God or Spirit have omnipotence and if so doesn’t omnipotence include imperfection, valability and mistakes?

And to make it even more fun, the depth of human valability/imperfection and the beautiful paradox of finding perfection in imperfection, your thoughs and opinions?

~Silas[/quote]

Define mistake.

And I’m going with no

^ Same experience, and there’s literally no single religion (including the Abrahamic ones) where a god or spirit doesn’t have any conflict, or face any challenges: they all have times or events where reality goes differently to what they would have wished, it’s a feature of every single mythological and scriptural story.

As soon as you individuate from the All and become a thinking being with qualities and definitions, likes and dislikes of any kind, you’re going to have things that are Not You out there, and introduce enough complexity, you’ll end up with struggles, conflicts, and, yes, errors, albeit not in the scale humans make.

[quote=“telgega, post:3, topic:8761”][quote=“S.Goedhart, post:1, topic:8761”]So I have a nice brainbreaker for you all; Can spirits/Gods make mistakes?

~Silas[/quote]

Define mistake.

And I’m going with no[/quote]

Creating an outcome/reality different then you envisioned/wanted.