Can sone learn a supernatural powers and Abilities

can a god or gods even a Thought Forms can show his or hers godlikepowers and abilities to you?

…That’s pretty much the whole point of evocation?

1 Like

powers like

1.Ash Generation
Ash Manipulation
Ash Teleportation - The ability to teleport through ashes.
2.Angelic Mimicry,Alien Mimicry etc,
3.Omnilingualism - The ability to understand and speak any language without extensive training.
Omni-lingual: Ability to understand any form of language. This can be accomplished in various ways.
4.Enhanced Agility
Enhanced Awareness
Enhanced Condition
Enhanced Craftsmanship
Enhanced Dexterity
Enhanced Durability
Enhanced Flexibility
Enhanced Hearing
Enhanced Intelligence
Enhanced Intuition - The ability to anticipate or sense danger before it occurs. Most often this ability is developed from psychic powers such as Precognition.
Enhanced Jaw Strength
Enhanced Jumping Skills
Enhanced Lung Capacity
Enhanced Marksmanship
Enhanced Physical Skills
Enhanced Reflexes
Enhanced Senses
Enhanced Senses - The ability to have extremely advanced senses.
Enhanced Sixth
Enhanced Smell
Enhanced Strength
Enhanced Swordsmanship
Enhanced Synesthesia
Enhanced Taste
Enhanced Thievery
Enhanced Touch
Enhanced Visibility
Enhanced Vision
5.Super Strength - The power of having magically augmented physical strength and stamina.
Supercolor Vision
Superhuman intelligence: Ability to have intelligence far above genius level.
Superhuman physical resistance: Ability to have a higher resistance to one or more forms of damage before being injured. (BE SPECIFIC OF WHAT FORM OF DAMAGE YOU POCESS RESISTANCE TO)
Superhuman reflexes: Ability to react faster than a normal human.
*Superhuman senses: Ability to see, smell, taste, touch, or hear more than a normal human.
Superhuman speed: Ability to move at speeds faster than a normal human.
Superhuman strength: Ability to be stronger than a normal human.
Supernatural Self-Preservation

and more

4 Likes

you like role playing, dont you ?

1 Like

will yes but i autism but i just what know can it be done i have a great imagination if Push It to the Limit and know have no limeits you a god among men i love know?

I suppose I’ll try to answer these as easily as I can.

Ash things: No, not on the physical at least. Astrally I’m sure you can.

Mimicry: A type of assuming a godform is mimicry of that godform, so I’d say it’s possible if you knew a lot about the entity?

Omni- language: Pretty sure this can’t happen but haven’t looked into it.

Enhanced ___: Most of these can be done through enlightenment and trances. Except for the physical aspects, which don’t really make sense.

Super strength: Nope. No way physically that I know of, although crazy shit can be done with physical cells like becoming an undead and shapeshifting with enough effort, so theoretically yes.

Supercolor vision: Unknown.

Intelligence: It’s called Omniscience, and it is already part of being a mage. Though knowing all things at once would probably make the spiritual center of the brain burst.

Resistance: Maybe with enough invoking? I’m not sure. But no chance with wounds, at least no chance that we know of.

Reflexes: Generally enlightenment or spiritual empowerment gives these, but not a major dose.

Senses: Not physically possible, but astrally.

Speed/Strength/Self-Preservation: No.

Though a number of different supernatural abilities can be acquired by progressing on a magical path, the ones you listed are too… dreamy? Unrealistic? If you like, I can list powers that I know of that can be achieved via magic.

2 Likes

I don’t know about the ash stuff but anything is possible with majick.
If there’s not a spirit in a grimoire for what you want or need create one (thoughtform).
But don’t think that all spirits will just give you these powers.
You can receive their power through possession and sometimes pacts,but if you want supernatural abilities or strength which by the way Djinn the king of fire can do for you but will give you rituals and mundane tasks and advice for achieving your goal.
First comes the working then comes the work.

Now these entities will lend their powers to help you progress faster though.

Like with me,I’ve evoked Paralda,Sastan, Mepsitahl and others for my astral senses but still can’t see or hear spirits clearly.
But they give me exercises and as long as I do my part they do theirs.

And I believe theirs a majick square from Sacred Majick of Abramelin that gives you the strength of ten men.But you need to study the squares and know what spirits govern them not to mention what the words on the square means.All this is contained in the book though.

So hope that makes sense and hope it helps.

3 Likes

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:7, topic:2735”]I don’t know about the ash stuff but anything is possible with majick.
If there’s not a spirit in a grimoire for what you want or need create one (thoughtform).
You can receive their power through possession and sometimes pacts,but if you want supernatural abilities or strength which by the way Djinn the king of fire can do for you but will give you rituals and mundane tasks and advice for achieving your goal.

Like with me,I’ve evoked Paralda,Sastan, Mepsitahl and others for my astral senses but still can’t see or hear spirits clearly.

And I believe theirs a majick square from Sacred Majick of Abramelin that gives you the strength of ten men.But you need to study the squares and know what spirits govern them not to mention what the words on the square means.All this is contained in the book though.

So hope that makes sense and hope it helps.[/quote]

thanks you!!!

i will do

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:7, topic:2735”]I don’t know about the ash stuff but anything is possible with majick.

So hope that makes sense and hope it helps.[/quote]

What do you mean create a spirit? how?

1 Like

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:6, topic:2735”]Ash things: No, not on the physical at least. Astrally I’m sure you can.

Mimicry: A type of assuming a godform is mimicry of that godform, so I’d say it’s possible if you knew a lot about the entity?

Omni- language: Pretty sure this can’t happen but haven’t looked into it.

Enhanced ___: Most of these can be done through enlightenment and trances. Except for the physical aspects, which don’t really make sense.

Super strength: Nope. No way physically that I know of, although crazy shit can be done with physical cells like becoming an undead and shapeshifting with enough effort, so theoretically yes.

Supercolor vision: Unknown.

Intelligence: It’s called Omniscience, and it is already part of being a mage. Though knowing all things at once would probably make the spiritual center of the brain burst.

Resistance: Maybe with enough invoking? I’m not sure. But no chance with wounds, at least no chance that we know of.

Reflexes: Generally enlightenment or spiritual empowerment gives these, but not a major dose.

Senses: Not physically possible, but astrally.

Speed/Strength/Self-Preservation: No.

Though a number of different supernatural abilities can be acquired by progressing on a magical path, the ones you listed are too… dreamy? Unrealistic? If you like, I can list powers that I know of that can be achieved via magic.[/quote]

Mimicry: the bible says that even satan may disguise himself as an angel of light,Loki could transform,so I believe that we may be granted this ability.

Omni- language:Records are in history that the First Christians spoke in fiery toungues: Those men(or woman) spoke from beyond their carnal mind and whoever listened to them(no matter what language this person spoke) understood what they said.

Enhanced ___/Super strength: Samson was given Enhanced Strength,Stamina,Agility,and Endurance by YHVH(Jehovah,Jah,God) since his birth,he even defeated more than a thousand men alone without armor and just using a donkeys jawbone as a weapon[this was in one battle]

Super color vision: This power is too lame for me to answer…I really don’t think this power is necessary when you could Just see in normal color,how is this power useful. If you have ways for me to know how its useful please let me know as I might then be able to give you a answer.

Intelligence: you can use Sevarn304’s answer there.

There was a man who once said “Anything is Possible to the one who believes”. So if you believe you can do something you can do it. Life and death is in the power of the toungue brother.

1 Like

Thanks for the cool topic Maxout

AstralLord, the Bible is a debatable piece of work. The reason why it’s the greatest story ever told is because much of it IS a story.

And you may have not read my posts, but I happen to dislike godforms. I am the godslayer in training on this forum, and bringing up that particular entity’s book is a surefire way to make me have a bad impression of you. No offense to you as a person, but that’s my bias and I’m telling you it.

Mimcry on the astral is possible, a number of people here (EpicGnome and I, to my knowledge) have done so, but physically I believe it is either impossible or a technique greater than the gods themselves.

Omni-language as I understand it is making yourself understandable to all people. It doesn’t matter the tongue you speak in.

I’m out for the blood of the god of Samson. Besides, he sounds like he took quite the PCP dose and was a pretty strong dude in general. If he existed, I haven’t checked historical non-religious records.

Imagine being able to highlight an object’s color from miles away, being able to see that certain shade in a place like New York City? It would make certain things much easier to see.

Anything is not possible to the one who believes, anything is possible to the one who KNOWS, it’s called the Law of Certainty. If you KNOW something you can do it.

Life and death is not in the power of the tongue, for the tongue is weak.

Life and death is in the power of the MIND.

Eternally,
-Sev

1 Like

Samson’s strength had nothing to do with Gawd and everything to do with the religious order he belonged to and their methods of nei gung and chi generation. His strength was not in his hair; it was in the fullness of his chi which was the result of the meditations he performed and the tenets he followed (like not ejaculating when having sex). There are plenty of stories of people with similar abilities, but, unlike the story of Samson, they are not dressed up in religious dogma.

2 Likes

At least that is one interpretation of the Samson story form Kostas (Dervenis) Danaos.
I have done his technique and can say that it enhances physical ability’s and healing speed.

Omni- language: I would suggest using Telepathy in both directions so everyone Thinks he is hearing his own language… That would make it one skill to work on everyone.

1 Like

At least I know how to prepare about almost 20 in the list.
Meanwhile, to be able to enjoy all or most in the list you will meet with the elementals which are the sylphs, salamander, gnomes, undines and their kings.