Can someone with divination skills please scan this photo. Im curious to here what you see

My relative that is mom always tell me that god is coming soon and that the world with will end. Which i dont agree with.

I believe the world is in the middle of a change, but ending is highly unlikely.

And also one time a few months ago i remember the first time i used candle magic and i was inexperience at the time i do believe maybe thats what caused the darkness.

did you banish at the end of the ritual?

No i didnt. Also it could the thought form because a few weeks i had been in a argument.

you might want to try this, it works well.

1 Like

My life has been in messed thats also why i started using seals for protection and help gaining money etc.

I will definitely check out that ritual also with belial sigil in can be on a regular clean paper right?

yes

Thank you i appreciate your time.

The ring with the face is a different colour than the rest right? It has a gold hue while the others are pale steel. Or is it just me? It feels different…

Two of them is gold one with face also. Other two are silver.

I feel like there are too many things going on and they’re not in harmony. Or you cant handle all of them as of now and it put pressure on them. I feel very uncomfortable looking at the first pic, cant quite put a finger to it but something feels very unstable

It’s suffocating, i dont feel well. The rings need space from each other. Their vibration do not work together

2nd pic was a little better

I think too much is going on for real thank you for your time i appreciate take a look at this pic

1 Like

Space them out on your fingers or they can’t do their job to protect you

Yeah that last pic look much better. Id even move that one to your pinky

Thank you. Your good a divination right?

Havent done it for a while but I started at 15

Ok than you for your time appreciate it.

1 Like