Can someone with divination skills please scan this photo. Im curious to here what you see

1 Like

Rings with drawings on them, on 4 fingers with scarred nuckles.

1 Like

The rings are seals and they are also consecrated. I was wondering if someone with divination skills could see the figure behind it.

No, I don’t see them sorry

I think its how the picture was taken. Do you think if my face was in it. It would be better

The top one, the second and third one, there are light and shadows. Might be your reflection. Nothing on the bottom ring

I thank you for your time i really appreciate it take a look at the other pic i posted and tell me if you see any difference.

A hexagram on 2 rings, and something on the 3rd ring. Not sure what it is

You said something about light and shadows dont know what you mean can you explain?

The first photo showed daylight being blocked by something.

Your good a scanning right?

I can’t sense if there is any magic on items.

Ok i thank you for your time and effort. In answering my questions

Yo! I said let me do this!

I saw thick terrible darkness faraway from a small house. The darkness avoided the house. They didn’t plan to leave, they are waiting for the perfect time to bounce back.
To cut it short… You’re under protection (the house) but the oppressors are still around, they don’t plan to leave. They are hanging around, waiting for their chance…

If I will advise you, man. Those rings are not potent enough. Indeed, they can lock some bad doors for you but it won’t last long. Those darkness will return sooner or later.

1 Like

Lux fero i thank you for your time i appreciate it. Which one of the pic you scanned the first or second one. The oppressors you saw do you think they are there to cause problem?

Accurate prediction bro,wish i had that scanning skills,its a cool skill to have it. Also shoutout to lux fero he is real deal. Much respect. Bro which one of the pic you scanned because one is recent and next old?

I worked on the first photo that has ring on all fingers. @DarkSerpent227

When you say you saw darkness im not quite sure what you mean. Are the oppressors spirits? I would appreciate you enlighten me on the topic.

you opened a door you should not have opened, a failed summoning or summoned something you didn’t mean to and can’t control. You have been having weird coincidences here recently, things that feel out of place and/or wrong.

are the rings hollow by any chance?