Can someone use the oujia board for me. How to change fate?

to identify the name of the spirit that is harassing me for so long,

I try to do this but it remains veiled for me,
I can try this even now:
and the board said “Luc-” and it stopped.

May be it’s some trickster spirit but I dont believe Loki has such power over this world, I just dont believe it. Maybe some evil fate spirit? How to change fate?

Yeah the point is how to escape this sad fate I’m experiencing for many years for no reason

what is the spirit doing to you?
Use of the LBRP or something similary on a daily basis to prevent unwanted influense perhaps.
Work with another spirit as aid. Malexander egregore for protection.

it humiliates me and sends evil experiences on me, painful ones, etc.
But i think this problem of mine is very deep
Thanks for lesser banishing ritual but I think it’s fighting fire with fire. I have the feeling there is no division or battle between evil and good spirits. They are all at the same side. This may be a trial but is too cruel for a sensible trial. I haven’t done anything wrong. Never heard of Malexander, what is it?

Yes the point is, if the spirits are not fighting each other (Which I really doubt judging from my experience), what is the point of it all? Looks like some cosmic joke or a play, and a cruel one indeed.

Loki isn’t a bad guy and Luc isn’t related to Loki in the first place. Loki is known by Loki, Loptr, Lodur, Ve, the idea of him being this trickster evil is due to a christian touch. Loki’s trickster Archetype is more of a teacher through unorthodox ways. But he’s also a deity of Life/death (hence all his kids are literally death Jotun) and his aspect as Ve he helped his brothers Odin and Villi in creation of Ask and Embla.

It could very well be a entity you could of pissed off or a thoughtform that requires fear and hate to feed and grow, Luc could also very well be its “name”

Thanks and I also dont think it’s Loki or Lucifer really. But I doublt it’s thought form really for it is too powerful for a thoughtform, maybe it’s the egregore of humanity of this planet, but it’s silly since I am a strong-willed person yet I give in to this states of hopelessness and despair very often.

I am more poweerful than this stuff, yet it still torments me. This is the strange thnig. But im not more poweerful than fate itself.

egregores are basically stronger forms of thoughtforms, and the more it feeds the stronger it becomes but it’s only a single possibility not the definite possibility.

Have you tried the greater banishing ritual?

wow thanks for that, you’ve reminded me of the times when I read regardie’s 12 steps to enlightenment. have you by chance got that book in pdf?

Speaking about the matter, I’ve performed elements of GBR, it’s a cool ritual but 1. i think the matter is too complicated for such a simple ritual 2. i dont believe that rituals have to be followed rigidly, I’m just taking from them whatever suits me, and this does not mean laziness, really. I may be wrong here

1 Like

You could also use a pendulum, much easier than Ouija board. You could:

1. Ask by name (Yes or No)
  2. Create a circular board with letters on it, could be a piece of paper too.
1 Like

Middernag at this time im using keyboard as an oujia board and it has always sufficed as a substitute, but i just cant get the name. Maybe there’s no name for it, who knows.

1 Like

Anyone know, how to deal with harsh fate and malevolent spirits in general? pretty sure something is tormenting me on purpose, and i am already sick of it. i have cruel natal chart

I even thought about catholic exorcisms lol

Ive lost most of my items due to paranoia