Can someone use EA becom a trillionaire in 2 to 4

can it be do will love to know?

It is possible, but to accomplish this, you need to train for many years until you become a living god. Either that or you can learn to shapeshift into billionaires and move all their money into your own bank account.

I honestly don’t think money magic is a skill. I think it’s hit or miss, quite like the lottery, but with greater chances.

Then again, he could always stare at the abramelin square.

Yes, it is abosolutey possible.
At the very beggining you need to decide what path you will take.
I will give you just two first that came to my mind:

• become a stock/forex investor. Ask spirits about the future moves and situation on the market, and later on buy and sell with the spirits guidance
  • set-up the company. Ask the spirit for heavy and fast growth. But as for now, you are unable to run the company. So the only option for you is to invent something special, patent it, and sell to few companies. Ask spirits for invention ideas.

However in both cases you are completely unprepared to hold anything, so you will not know what to do with these bilions and will lose them as fast as you earned. You are also unprepared to run the business or anything else which will led you to being wealthy.

And - to become really weatlhy, be prepared to learn&work. Hard and harder each day starting from tommorow and then each day like this for the next 30 years :slight_smile:

[quote=“dellamage, post:5, topic:2730”]Yes, it is abosolutey possible.

• become a stock/forex investor. Ask spirits about the future moves and situation on the market, and later on buy and sell with the spirits guidance
  • set-up the company. Ask the spirit for heavy and fast growth. But as for now, you are unable to run the company. So the only option for you is to invent something special, patent it, and sell to few companies. Ask spirits for invention ideas.[/quote]

Dellamage, these examples are way too simplistic and you shouldnt trust everything you read or everything people tell you.

I’ve been talking with Bro Moloch (no one here will discuss his skills and knowledge, right ?). One of his friends got into stock with spirits aid. He was sure he had found the philosophal stone and that he would become wealthy. He lost till his last pant in this business.

Stop deluding yourself (this is a general “yourself”) with money magic. If you just had to summon a spirit to be billionnaire, everyone into magic would be, or at least lots of people.

Ask yourself why this is not the case.

Some hints :

• spirits are not ATM wishes
  • spirits are not obliged to fulfill all your demands
  • spirits are not omnipotent beings who can bend the universe and have to deal with lots of resitance and opposite forces sometimes that even if they’d like to fulfill your requests, they wouldnt be able to.
  • you might not have to experience wealth in this life

I agree with you here

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:3, topic:2730”]I honestly don’t think money magic is a skill. I think it’s hit or miss, quite like the lottery, but with greater chances.[/quote]I really have to disagree. Money magick, or rather, wealth magick, is a skill just like baneful magick or any other type of magick. And there are magicians who specialize in it. Learning the ebbs and flows of the currents of wealth takes a lot of skill, because there are so many obstacles to overcome, both internally and externally, especially in Western society where there are conflicting ideals about being rich. I would suggest finding someone skilled in wealth magick to mentor you, but good luck, because from what I understand, wealth magicians don’t like to share their secrets.

Money magick is indeed a niche and a skill. You need to understand how to make and keep the money what you make. Look at what happens when the unprepared fall into large sums of cash, it rarely goes well.

I agree its not as simple as calling a spirit to make you a success or rich. Like any other magick you have to provide a way to manifest the results.

Money magick is very similar to love magick in that often one is there own biggest obstacle. When you refuse to look within and see how you are limiting yourself you limit your results. Most will not do this or at least pursue it with any conviction. Its easier to blame others and try to “fix” them or certain situations than it is to change your own ways and allow prosperity to flow into your life.

If you want to get rich or be comfortable financially be prepared to work it, if you think you’ll do this sitting on your ass being a lazy bum you’ll have to show me before I’ll believe a word of it. Look at the most successful out there and you’ll see they sacrificed much to get where they are at. Most can’t or won’t go that far to succeed which is why they are in the shape they’re in.

To be honest, I’ve never thought of it like that. I don’t use wealth magic much, so I made an assumption. Not an educated one, mind you, because I’ve used such magic once or twice with Clauneck.

I do understand how wealth and money work, though, it’s not like I’d be caught with my pants down if a wad of cash decided to sit on my lap.

Question: “can someone use EA becom a trillionaire in 2 to 4”

Answer: They were up 0.17 (0.58%) at close of trading on Friday 7th…

Okay, no - serious answer:

You have a way to go here if you’re openly using terms like trillionaire - they suggest that for you at this point, money is this thing whereby you have exorbitant expectations, maybe thinking if you had a huge enough amount you wouldn’t need to really understand the mechanics of it… but think on this - without looking it up in google, exactly how much do you know about compound interest? The rule of 72?

I have people in my life who never seem to have two £20 notes to rub together once payday’s over, and they use terms like “million” or “trillion” to mean really unthinkable amounts of cash that they think would be almost self-servicing, therefore they don’t bother to learn money management skills or anything about how global economies work…

I may be wrong about you (guessing English isn’t your first language) so I’m just saying, if you want money, learn how it works, or any gains you have will be out that door (or into some accountant’s secret offshore bank account) quicker than you can say wtf.

Money is sacred, it’s the physical world’s answer to magick (makes what you want happen) so I’m saying this to try and steer you right. Start by looking into how markets work and by thinking, “How would I react if I woke up tomorrow with $200,000 after taxes in my hand?” because if you think in trillions, you’re thinking of a sum you probably can’t even visualise (a million is a thousand thousands, which is in itself a stretch) and you’re not getting to grips with tangible believable amounts.

Respect money, learn about money, and then money will respect you and want to be in your life.

A can also reccomend reading the FInancial Sorcery by Jason Miller,
there are some mundane basic money management thoughts, which can be valuable to you, and this is all about money magic.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:10, topic:2730”]Question: “can someone use EA becom a trillionaire in 2 to 4”

Answer: They were up 0.17 (0.58%) at close of trading on Friday 7th…

Okay, no - serious answer:

You have a way to go here if you’re openly using terms like trillionaire - they suggest that for you at this point, money is this thing whereby you have exorbitant expectations, maybe thinking if you had a huge enough amount you wouldn’t need to really understand the mechanics of it… but think on this - without looking it up in google, exactly how much do you know about compound interest? The rule of 72?

I have people in my life who never seem to have two £20 notes to rub together once payday’s over, and they use terms like “million” or “trillion” to mean really unthinkable amounts of cash that they think would be almost self-servicing, therefore they don’t bother to learn money management skills or anything about how global economies work…

I may be wrong about you (guessing English isn’t your first language) so I’m just saying, if you want money, learn how it works, or any gains you have will be out that door (or into some accountant’s secret offshore bank account) quicker than you can say wtf.

Money is sacred, it’s the physical world’s answer to magick (makes what you want happen) so I’m saying this to try and steer you right. Start by looking into how markets work and by thinking, “How would I react if I woke up tomorrow with $200,000 after taxes in my hand?” because if you think in trillions, you’re thinking of a sum you probably can’t even visualise (a million is a thousand thousands, which is in itself a stretch) and you’re not getting to grips with tangible believable amounts.

Respect money, learn about money, and then money will respect you and want to be in your life.[/quote]

that is what i am like for i straight answer i Respect money i am leaning about money.

Oh good, glad we cleared that up then.

Start out small and work your way up.

So - going by your post in the other thread Maxout, you need to find a way to make money in 2 - 4 years, so therefore what you need to do is to find ways that already exist or are credible that can deliver a big income in that time-frame, and then work out how magick can give you success in those ways.

If your lifespan is affected by Marfan syndrome then you don’t have time to mess about, and you can also look into finding spirits who can slow or reverse the outcomes, for example if your heart is being affected, or your vision.

What are your skills - can you see and hear spirits reliably, even if it’s just heard inside your mind? Can you evoke spirits to phsyical appearance? Can you soul-travel? Do you have a divination method you can rely on?

These are the basis of the “godlike skills” and if you have strengths in one area, you can start by building on that, for example I could invoke and soul-travel as a child so I based the rest of my stuff on using those methods, so I’d soul-travel to get advice on evocation, and so on.

You don’t need to master all of them before you can get results, but if you can give us an idea where you’re at right now with your skills, people might be able to guide you towards the right entities and techniques and so on. But there’s no point someone saying, for example, “Evoke Clauneck” if you’re not able to do that right now, or saying “Do divination on how to get some money” if that’s not something you’re very experienced in.

As usual, I support every single word in the above post.

Hmm… So if you cant do spells like making entities to pick out your lottery numbers.

Then maybe you could do something like this: Depends what you want/are ready to do - but for example actors/athletes seem to get extremely good money, the famous ones… So maybe you could get demon to enchant your skills in something like that, and to manipulate all the right people to give you the opportunity.

Maybe also for some evil monetary gain, you could manipulate people to donate you money. Like them cult leaders or something…

These were just some thoughts, i wonder what way i should go about this monetary magic. Would like few millions, but could start with better recurring income too…

If you would need to Label me you could say i am a “wealth magician”…

I am writing on a longer post about applying Magick to Money but it can take some time.
To will be about actions you can take on the Physical, Emotional an Mental level to make Money work for you…
And by applying Magick i don’t mean only cast THIS Spell and every thing will be fine. :wink:

What makes me someone to listen to?
I am an unemployed Student and was able to Pay back everyone i owed, paying my bills and I am on a 2 month holiday right now… And Magickly there is still Money in the Bank.
I put the Post together as fast as i can but i don’t have Internet every day here in Spain.

I don’t think there’s ever been any single person in this timeline who is a “trillionair”

[quote=“Vergil, post:18, topic:2730”]If you would need to Label me you could say i am a “wealth magician”…

I am an unemployed Student and was able to Pay back everyone i owed, paying my bills and I am on a 2 month holiday right now… And Magickly there is still Money in the Bank.
I put the Post together as fast as i can but i don’t have Internet every day here in Spain.
[/quote]

I am going to fly the worlds longest Cat5 cable and router out to you. I want to know your secrets.