Can someone talk with Sallos on my behalf

I need a channel…is he hearing me

1 Like

Is there a reason you don’t want to speak with him yourself?

My sense is not developed…im beginner and failed to open sigil

Maybe you should try to build up your skill over time. Try reading some articles on raising your Kundalini and opening yourself up spiritually. Then you can try again and try talking to him yourself. I think if you’re trying to communicate with a spirit or a demon, it’s better to talk to them yourself because you know exactly what your intentions are. :slight_smile: Good luck to you!

Sit there until you do, every night. Practice.

2 Likes

Sallos hears you. All 72 of the Goetic Demons do.

Just because you don’t feel anything right away, doesn’t mean that he didn’t hear you. They always hear you.

Good luck in your endeavors.

2 Likes

Old topic, but I agree. When I first started, I’d sit for as long as I could every day, listening to the awesome Satan and sons enn chanting videos on YouTube - just talk to him (Sallos) like an old friend, tell him what I needed and just confide in him, sometimes for hours every day. Any time I had a free moment, I’d pull that sigil out and practice with it, that’s how I learned how to meditate and get into the different states of mind - it took a while, but I got there eventually, through constant research and practice. Communication with spirits tends to be a one-way street at the beginning, unless you’re naturally gifted at it.

Unsure if the OP will see it, but for anyone else having trouble that’s just starting to look into this, don’t give up. Everything will fall into place for you if you just keep practicing :blush:

5 Likes