Can someone send a poltergeist to me?

I’ve always had an interest in poltergeists, and I thought it’d be interesting if I witnessed that activity for myself. Does anyone here think they can send me a poltergeist, whether you make it on your own (eg, a Tulpa/Servitor), or a previously existing spirit (such as a passed-away person’s or demon). I don’t want anything too dangerous, all I want is an annoyer that does moderate things such as moving objects, opening and closing doors, and makes knocking sounds. I know this sounds like a weird thing to request, but I know that as soon as I’m tired of it, I just need to be the alpha male that I am and order it leave while throwing salt, so getting rid of it when I desire shouldn’t be a problem. Could you also attach it to me so everywhere I go, it will move objects or do whatever it likes at any location I may find myself at?

6 Likes

Bless you…!

4 Likes

Damn.
The Beta is strong in this one.

Just…

S T A H P.

There are plenty of people here who are able and willing to give you one, but you are not ready to handle that shit yet. Poltergeists are not weak. If they can generate enough energy to move an object, they can probably generate enough energy to either kill you or fuck you up.

Your perception of magic (see above) tells me so mayne.

The spirit doesnt give a fuck about you or your “Alpha Male” bullshit. Thats not coming from them, thats coming from Me. It takes more than being a Alpha to summon a spirit and it takes Way more than being a Alpha to dismiss or control one.

Do you really think throwing salt at the spirit is gonna make it leave? LOL DUDE. Its gonna fake its disappearance and let you think its gone, only to show up later and suprise you with an attack!

Your Will and Power is what makes the Salt do its thing in addition to its natural energies.

In short, Meditate, Learn to Evoke, learn to Banish, and most importantly learn to harness Your own Will. Then proceed to get as many poltergeists as you want mate

Chad Thundercock,
Signing Off

21 Likes

#dead
I must get past the first paragraph. Ok…going back to read. Your first sentence killed me.

4 Likes

And the signature. LMFAO.

Ok OP, Micah has good advice.
You need to embrace your masculinity and learn to harness your FEAR. The father figure in your life never acknowledged your masculinity or helped develop it…whether by accident or design. Therefore, you’re seeking to prove your manhood.
A poltergeist will FYU. Don’t even go there.
You wanna be a man, go build a cabin. Support a family. Stand up for the oppressed.
Work on yourself.

5 Likes

Send him one and let him experience it for himself. That’s how you learn- through experience.

Even if it’s a terrible idea…

5 Likes

@Red_Comet, I get you’re trying to prove the reality to yourself but are you sure you want to just ask a bunch of strangers on the internet to throw a poltergeist at you? I get it, I truly do - you want hard evidence and proof. Ok. Fair enough. Assuming there are some here with abilities, do you trust everyone here to just send you what you asked for, i.e. “something not too dangerous?” What makes you think someone could completely control what is sent your way or that you could just banish it by throwing some salt? It more complicated than that but I hope you get the proof of physical powers you are looking for. Try summoning yourself - this is the best bet.

2 Likes

Nahh. I have a young adult son. As stupid as his idea is, I wouldn’t want someone to do that to my son just because he didn’t know better. OP does now since we told him.
He must learn his own magics.
Just as my son must.
“Mom…treasure…”
Me, “that is a golden nope ticket on the nope train to Nopeville.”

4 Likes

Agree to disagree.

If you don’t stumble and make mistakes then you never grow but I get what you’re saying.

3 Likes

It’s just the mom in me, Chi. I get protective. Lol

1 Like

I’m a teen so I make too many mistakes to not let people make their own but yea no worries.

1 Like

Okay everyone, while I do strive to be “alpha,” I was being a bit silly when I spoke of being alpha and banishing a potential poltergeist. And yes, it makes sense that if a spirit can and would be able to manipulate the physical world, then it wouldn’t be “moderate” after all. Regardless, I’m still interested in such experiences regardless.

3 Likes

Okaaaay…but you have been warned.

1 Like

Real question is who’s willing to send one?

3 Likes

I won’t. I am going to be on aspects for the next year, I imagine. #focuspocus

1 Like

I’m a thrill seeker of sorts. I’m tired of the mundane. Thank you and everyone else for the sage advice though.

2 Likes

Someone please send this guy a poltergeist. We all must learn somehow.

@Red_Comet
If you end up with a poltergeist, please update this thread with your experiences… :joy::popcorn:

7 Likes

Yep :popcorn: :beer:

6 Likes

Should one come, I will. I think my mind is so excited it already is tricking me with the placebo effect because I feel a bit colder in my room. If there’s one thing I learned in my experiences for the past 3 months, it’s how powerful the human mind can be even if you aren’t that athletic.

4 Likes

:snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman::snowman::grin::joy::joy::scream::scream::ghost::ghost::santa::santa::penguin::penguin::penguin::icecream::icecream::icecream::rice_scene::ski:
Tulpa the snowman
Was a very scary snow
And everywhere that Tulpa went
The cold was sure to follow