Can someone scan this picture/sigil?

I made it, and wondering what people can scan off of it.

2 Likes

When i scan it. I feel a strong wind . Its belial ??

2 Likes

Not Belial, but the wind is on point. That’s a way of manifestation for her! Thanks for scanning it, I wanted input on the sigil.

Maybe something about transformation of some kind. Like shedding useless habits or energies that don’t serve you. Definitely feminine energies. Abs maybe subverting about balancing? I’m Shai getting the colors blue and green (tiel or aquamarine?) A pale shine women with dark hair heyy nails are long, but they’re rounded almost like she got them done at a salon. She’s laughing, but in a light hearted way. A white dress barefoot, and she’s either waking in had beside a river, or sitting on a throne made of earth. Sorry if this was weird hope it helps.

1 Like

Well it connects to a woman so it’s correct. Seems like it’s connected to whom I wanted it to be.

true, STRONG female energies. true about the wind, i felt it and still feel it. the energy is alll around me now nicee . easily manipulative. powerful. goddess/warrior energy. strong opinions. gets what she wants. seems like an aries or libra. i saw black hair and like a beautifulll crescent moon headband or something on her forehead. veryyy wise . respectful and fun if you act that way to her :). alsoo she can teach you some useful things, she has a lot to teach you. she’s calling out to you as well, so talk to her for sure . see what she can offer you :slight_smile:

1 Like

She’s the one who told me I’m her mirror or were apart of each other, been around me since childhood. Defiantly sounds like her. Black hair, yep and the other stuff to.

Gets what she wants, lol sounds like her. However she is also very wise and serious to. Can be manipulative.

She manifested as wind like energy to me in a dream visit, and she’s connected to dark energy or even night time. Acts “graceful”, she’s danced in some dream visitations, seemed more ritual like though, or she’s expressive idk. Although other times/alot of the time she’s got a quiet, serious demeanor - thoughtful to.

1 Like