Can someone please translate this

I have tried to find out what it means but it seems that it contains several languages and i am afraid this has an important meaning for me…
I would really like to get some help on this please, if someone can…by some way translate what this means i would really appreciate!

" Istari Ishtar Sarpantis Kumudini Barka Lamae "

[quote=“sunas, post:1, topic:1394”]I have tried to find out what it means but it seems that it contains several languages and i am afraid this has an important meaning for me…
I would really like to get some help on this please, if someone can…by some way translate what this means i would really appreciate!

" Istari Ishtar Sarpantis Kumudini Barka Lamae "[/quote]

Do you know what the source is? I viewed the Necronomicon decades ago and didn’t get into it much at all – it reminds me a bit of that book.

So for " Istari Ishtar Sarpantis Kumudini Barka Lamae "
Google.com/translate shows it as indonesian as the closest match, which would be
“Ishtar wife Kumudini Serpentis Old West”

But I doubt that this is indonesian?

Ishtar (as far as I know - which in some circles is a bit, in others nada) is Sumerian and is Venus.
Is it a conjuration for Ishtar?

Thanks,

James Del Fuego

Kumudini is an indian female name. Its similar to the sanskrit word “kaumudi” meaning “enlightenment”

So the post by Sunas is an Indian conjuration for Ishtar? Sorry, I’m a bit slow at times. Or possibly a phrase describing in different languages the same name for the Goddess?

Thanks,

James

So the post by Sunas is an Indian conjuration for Ishtar? Sorry, I’m a bit slow at times. Or possibly a phrase describing in different languages the same name for the Goddess?

Thanks,

James[/quote]
I have no idea, but that sounds possible. It definitely has an old world, slightly Mesopotamian vibe to it

This words were yelled at me during a lucid dream after trying several days to have a dream that i would remember of…if i get to describe the dream probably no one believes…lol

From what i researched i got a translation similar to something like :
The enlightened foreigner from another world a world of swamps and lakes
and i haven’t got any further…this goes to - Kumudini barka lamae
Ishtari Ishtar Sarpantis… i dont know but definitely sounds that it has to do with Ishtar…

Oh i got it…lol
This goes as a message to me to what i saw in that dream…
" The snake you saw is the enlightened foreigner, from the world of swamps and lakes, Ishtar. You should get closer to it, let it surround you, to consume you, it is your wish after all no ? "

That’s the message…

My dream was…

Probably in what i’d call gomorra or some city like that…

A Woman with wings, dark hair and green eyes

The sun, which was dark indeed O_O but light would shine everywhere…just on that circle, it was entirely black…

That Woman killing every single human animal and whatever more came on her path…

The rest i wont say it, because it is related to me and i dont want to embarrass myself anymore :slight_smile:

It does have to do with what i deeply asked for and wish for…with all this…

I think she really wants to go forward with it, which is in my opinion something that left me really really happy once i have discovered the whole meaning of the thing…

[quote=“sunas, post:8, topic:1394”]Oh i got it…lol
This goes as a message to me to what i saw in that dream…
" The snake you saw is the enlightened foreigner, from the world of swamps and lakes, Ishtar. You should get closer to it, let it surround you, to consume you, it is your wish after all no ? "

That’s the message…

My dream was…

Probably in what i’d call gomorra or some city like that…

A Woman with wings, dark hair and green eyes

The sun, which was dark indeed O_O but light would shine everywhere…just on that circle, it was entirely black…

That Woman killing every single human animal and whatever more came on her path…

The rest i wont say it, because it is related to me and i dont want to embarrass myself anymore :slight_smile:

It does have to do with what i deeply asked for and wish for…with all this…

I think she really wants to go forward with it, which is in my opinion something that left me really really happy once i have discovered the whole meaning of the thing…[/quote]

Interesting. I’m no historian, but there are others that praise Ishtar besides the Babylonians, Akkadians for one, there is a book on that you can find on google, Akkadian Magic and Hymns. Sumerians too.
Though, anyone, please correct me if I’m wrong, wernt Sumeria, Babylon, and the like all pretty much old school middle east?

Cool dream though, I’ve only had one recent wierd dream, the rest seem nonexistent.

Thanks,

James

Strange, in another post you say that you can’t remember your dreams no matter what and now, all of a sudden, you master lucid dreaming in just a few days?! You even manage to remember things such as:“Istari Ishtar Sarpantis Kumudini Barka Lamae”?! I can’t even remember that after simply reading it once!!
You’re so full of it, you know! Just tell us where you read that shit, will ya?

On a sidenote: liars are amongst the people I despise the most!! And you, my dear cockroach, are a liar!!

But Bran, I can read that!

“Istari Ishtar Sarpantis Kumudini Barka Lamae” means:

“Street Whore First Class Sucky Fucky Five Dollars”

:wink:

If you would read correctly…instead of jumping in and attacking with words you would’ve seen that it is not the first time i have lucid dreams…but yes i have problems remembering my dreams and what i said before in other post is that since last year was the time when i actually started dreaming the most, still i dont remember most of it but still it was on that period that i had the most vivid dreams of my life…including this one. I dont come in here to lie about stuff that are really important to me and if you care to joke about it, then that is your problem but i really do not appreciate you joking about stuff i find to be of great importance for me.

Be careful kiddo!

Those who are careful are those who are afraid. Afraid of something they do not understand and even if they do, they prefer to be scared, because it helps them feel secured about something they don’t know.
I know, i am not scared. But yes, thank you for the advice.
And if indeed that advice was because of what i said, you were the one who oughta be careful, joking with people like that and making funny of things that have indeed value, you are probably the one who should be careful. Not for me! I have nothing against anyone in here, but. . what can i say, its just the way life goes…

Plus, do not affirm things you do not know, as for example : " And you, my dear cockroach, are a liar!! " First, calling me a cockroach only makes you someone smaller then me and calling me a liar is certainly not good, because it makes me believe that you have no clue of what you are speaking of, because you didn’t believe in me in anything at all, thus i believe you do not believe in anything at all. Yes it is personal, it is not my fault though, you oughta learn how to speak with persons you don’t really know.

So i suddenly read that somewhere and i come here post it and fake a dream and all that… lol… and above it you tell me to be careful ? and call me a kiddo ? I assume kiddo is KID right ? I may be 31 years old but i am certainly not a KID and i don’t have to explain myself to someone i don’t really know…you try to figure out that on your own…

I’m going to copy paste this whole post on my facebook with a note, if something happens to me : EVeryone will know who it was.
Then i get to go and visit all of my new family…because i have no one i love on here…
And you get some new friends in jail :smiley:
Happy about the deal ?

PLus you have nothing physical from me, how much harm do you really intend on doing ? Or are you going to evoke some bad ass and beg him to do me harm ? and then you come on here say that you are more then him ?

3 last post replies courtesy of Anksha

On a last note, you should’ve known by now that doing magic out of revenge or emotions won’t do you no good :wink: