Can someone please scan my room and tell me why it feels so negative when I am alone it in

So I tend to have to stay up all night cause I feel a bad presence. It has even happened once or twice using the day. Yes, I have saged before. I have crystals all in my room. What is this all about? If anyone could help me I would be forever greatful. It feels like millions of eyes watching over me. Also I feel a sense of dread. Only when home alone. Could it be a parasite? Any help would mean everything to me. Even more so if someone can contact a demon they work with and see if they know anything about this. Or if somekne could remote view what’s going on ? I’m just getting so scared I’m gonna either keep staying up all night freaking out, or start sleeping in the car. Please help anyone.

-Sammi

Hahaha, that happened to me too multiple times, I can’t number how many times this happened, but this period will pass. I think that everyone that is into magick encounters those type of experiences at some points. Perform LBRP, that worked for me.

2 Likes

What @Alex01 said, there were nights I had to sleep with lights on :joy: And, I mean, I never had lights on not even in my childhood :joy:

1 Like