Can someone please do a tarrot reading for me?

Hi,

Differences with wife, staying apart from her & our toddler and remembering them every moment has been taking a toll on my mental and physical health. I’m not sure what to do, everytime I make advances to discuss and fix issues between us, she keeps herself distant. Lately she has been talking with random guys till early morning, may be she wants to move on.

I’m stuck though. I love her, still love her even after getting all the pain. But can’t continue like this forever. Can’t see my wife meeting random guys and possibly getting intimate too.

Is divorce on the cards? Are we going to be separated? Can someone please do a tarrot reading for me? Please… I will pray for your wellbeing. Thanks.

1 Like

Hey! I’m sorry to read this; I’ve been there to.

I’ll try to give you my opinion, as I am away from home at the moment, so I am unable to give you a reading.
An important note: these days I feel very attached to Belial, I feel his influence, in part of my answers and attitudes towards problems, so I apologize in advance if my response may sound impetuous or overly direct. My goal here is to shake you to the core and let you think from a different prospective.

From here we can already both understand where your problem lies

and here too

Here I feel like saying that you should do something, not for “you-couple”, but for you-individual.

Clearly she has her head elsewhere; she has changed perhalps.

"In a couple, you always row in two, if one stops rowing, don’t take his oar in desperation, and don’t try to make the boat go all by yourself "

Don’t try to carry on a relationship alone, it will wear you down and give you the illusion that everything is okay. It can turn you into a will-less husk, and it will keep going until the world falls on you, when your partner leaves you forever, or worse, when you find out that they are cheating for a long time.

Are you sure? Do you really love her like the first time? Are you able to forgive 100% of the time? Or is it because you have children with her? Are you afraid of the judgment of others if the situation between you two changes?

Try to rationalize this for a second, you don’t need to answer me or anyone else. Answer yourself, in total and absolute sincerity.

I am writing to you how I could write to myself 6 years ago: I was not on the verge of divorce, I was not married, but I had the distinct feeling of finding myself in a relationship of self-denial , and there is nothing more wrong than this.

You always come first (I have no children, so I don’t know how the priority scale can change in the future), your health, your well-being and your serenity.

I tell you what I would do:

Bring up the conversation one last time, communicate your mood, express your concerns; open up 100% with her, ask her for the truth, even if it can hurt.
If she pushes you away, if she ignores you, then you know very well what you have to do.

Obviously I’m giving you an opinion based on the few lines you wrote here; I am aware that a relationship between two people cannot be summed up so easily.
For the spiritual side ,I find Belial quite useful for dealing with all the blocks that have been appearing in front of me lately, so I would recommend that you contact and work with him for a while.

Good luck man, I cheer for you!

2 Likes

Thanks a ton Matt. I appreciate your time and thoughts.

Whatever you said is very logical and practical too. I had forgiven her twice earlier, for adultery, and probably she took that for granted. She is still doing the same even now. I feel cheated, betrayed and devasted. Sometimes I feel like committing suicide, the feeling is terrible. I wish people were loyal after marriage…

Winding up things and then starting everything afresh is not easy. I’m 36 now, which is considered over the limit for marriage in my country. And here the legal system is so pro-women that it won’t allow me the custody of my son. Guess what, she has sent the kid to her parent’s place so that she can stay alone at her house and do whatever she wants.

There’s a saying, Noone has seen the tomorrow. That’s why I requested friendly people over here to see if they can do some reading for me. I wanted to know what life holds for me…

1 Like

Ok, my friend, I want to list a few things:

Suicide is the stupidest thing you can do to yourself (I have had similar thoughts too, so I know what it can give you), it is a waste of your potential. If you are in this forum it is because you have to discover (or rather, re-discover) yourself.

The phoenix dies before being reborn, but the death you have to go through is that of the old you; if you have felt you want to talk about this here, among friends, it means that you are ready to take the first steps towards change, towards rebirth.
Take a deep breath and take the leap. It will hurt, a lot, but after that you will realize, and wonder why you didn’t do it before.

Limit? Is there an age limit? Wow, I didn’t know.
In any case, marriage does not have to be the ultimate goal of your existence, remember that you come first.

Nothing prevents you from being with a person even if you’re not married (I know many couples of friends who have been “not-married” for more than 20 years, and they couldn’t be happier than that)

This only “can” be a problem, and here, again, you can work with Belial, he works wanders with legal matters.

Do you think the system supports her rather than you? Summon him and make him act.

You create your own tomorrow, everyday , with your willpower, and your actions. You chose to keep on going like this everyday, Ozo, and you can chose to stop anytime you like.
Do not forget, unlike her, you have the magic on your side, use it! Destiny is an excuse for those who do not want to act, you write your story.

We are here for you, my friend. If you need advice on how to act, there are plenty of witches / sorcerers more than able to help you.

I’ll no longer disturb you with my insistence, but I wanted to make a few things clear.
Hold on! You are never alone
Good luck with everything

4 Likes

Yes brother, here in my country law favors women. Does not matter how bad she is, child is given to the mother always, until child turns 6. It’s 12.30am now in my country, and Truecaller app shows that she is busy on a call since last 2 hours. This thing is killing me, when you witness your wife talking with men, and you can literally do nothing.

I wish her no harm, not at all. My love for her is not so shallow that I will do something bad to her because she is doing everything that a wife should not. I don’t know. I am helpless right now… No one can understand this pain. Every inch of my heart is crying right now. I’m restless.

I’m crying and at the same time I’m worried for her too. Like she is getting into bad zone and it’s hard to turn back from there. Anyways, she is someone who can’t be trusted anymore. You rightly said, I should be my first priority.

Is there any way I can pay someone who has conversations with some entity and he can talk to the entity to find out what she really is up to now? Like names of the people she is involved with? What are her plans? How things going to turn up for both of us? Probably I can use these things in divorce suit.

1 Like

I’ll DM you

1 Like

Provide me the following and I’ll do a relationship problem solving reading for you later tonight:

1. A color
  2. A number to shuffle between 3 and 13
  3. Something that touches your soul-- a song, a poem, a photo, etc.

I work best when connecting to emotions and these tend to help with accuracy.

4 Likes

Hi,

A color — Black
A number to shuffle between 3 and 13 — 10
Something that touches your soul-- a song, a poem, a photo, etc. — “Aaj unse milna hai hame” song

Thanks a lot in advance.

1 Like

Relationship Problem Solving

2 * 1 * 3
5 * 4 * 6
8 * 7 * 9
*10 11

Card 1: The problem, the real question; present situation, reason for asking.

Reverse 7 of Pentacles

Lack of progress. Feeling impatient and frustrated after all of the energy you’ve put in.

Card 2: Shows how you relate to the other person.

8 of Cups

Walking away from emotional baggage.

Card 3: Shows how the other person relates to you.

XXI The World

Travel; Learning; Accomplishment and feeling fulfilled

Card 4: Shows what the relationship looks like as a whole.

7 of Swords

“Lone-wolf” mentality; deceit; cunning

Card 5: Shows your hopes, needs and desires in the relationship.

Queen of Swords

Insightful; intelligent; independent

Card 6: Shows the other person’s hopes, needs, and desires in the relationship.

9 of Wands

Resilience; perseverance; vigilance

Card 7: What is causing conflict or impediments.

Reverse 4 of Wands

Instability; inattention; domestic problems

Card 8: Represents your perspective of the problem and how you will deal with it.

Reverse Page of Swords

Liar; defensive; backstabbing; spying

Card 9: Represents the other person’s perspective on the problem and how they will deal with it.

Ace of Pentacles

Potential prosperity; resources; practicality

Card 10: What needs to change to overcome challenges.

Ace of Swords

All of the potential power of the suit of swords is held within the Ace. This can be used by hatred and cutting others down cruelly, or it can be used by love with communication and a sense of clarity. What side have you been using?

Card 11: This is how you can resolve any differences and how you can improve the relationship and take it to the next level.

10 of Wands

Overburdened; stress; taking on more responsibilities.

I believe this says to take on more responsibility from your home-- offer to spend more time with your toddler, get more chores done, etc so she can do what she needs to do. She believes what she’s doing is important and this is what drives her.

Card 12: Crucial Insight; additional advice or outcome.

9 of Swords

Anxiety; mental anguish; fear

There is the possibility of mental illness-- such as anxiety or depression, within either you and/or your significant other.

3 Likes

Can you read me as well?

Number-11
Color- Purple
Song- Nothing gonna change my love for you

1 Like

As in a love reading, general guidance, or straight to the point? @antonio_magician

If you’re still doing this I would love a relationship troubleshooting one like you did for OP.

1. 7
  2. Blue
  3. Blue Foundation - Bonfires

Love reading, thanks for answering, I was travelling and couldnt check on

Since it’s divination

Can ANYBODY be kind enough to do a reading for passed pet? I lost my youngest one 6 hrs ago, buried him 5 hrs ago in the backyard.

It’s shocking coz I prayed to Archangel Raphael regarding him coz he had healed me and his brother before. I prayed that if it’s his time then take him without much suffering and if not then heal him completely.

He is 1.5 yrs old - I don’t understand at all. It’s shocking devastating soul crushing.

If anyone can help I’ll be ever so grateful. Sorry for the rant

Can I have a reading please?

Color → purple
Number ->13
Song-> “Ederlezi: Time of the Gypsies - Goran Bregović, Emir Kusturica” on YouTube