Can someone help with reading interpretation?

I am not some tarot expert,still learning…Its a general reading,can someone help me with this card combination,what you see… thanks!

@itsnathanm7 & @DarkestKnight might be two to ask, if they’re around.

I’m mainly fascinated the your deck’s Kind of Swords looks like a young Donald Trump! What’s the deck called? :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey!
By general reading you mean you didn’t ask a specific question nor a specific spread?

yeah,it’s funny but that costed me 70$ ,I didn’t see how cards look like but the cover was interesting :woman_shrugging:t3::grin:

4 Likes

Its about left everything behind (my old job) ,possibly moving in other country and be professional spell caster/demonalatry. Some from my matrons crashed everything what I did last 10 years for my own good…I am trying to figure out what will happen next…

I would like to help you but I would have to know which question you asked before you pulled the cards and if you used a specific spread - like do the cards have specific topics on their positions.

1 Like

First off, thank you for including the tarot deck you used! I don’t have to ask my usual boring question yay lol. I’d have to agree with the previous reply that you need to specify the positions you used for this read, as well as make the question clear and specific as much as possible so in return you could also receive clear answers. Still, if we go by your comment here, your question seems to be, “What will happen to my life after leaving my old job?” so I’d be basing my intuitive guess on that. Apologies in advance if it doesn’t resonate.

No matter how many times I tried studying it, the first line of cards above simply seems to describe what you are going through/just gone through recently. The 7 of Pentacles shows your dissatisfaction with the old work. Doesn’t necessarily mean you were unsuccessful with it—actually, I’m picking up you’re doing just fine with this work whatever it may be, but therein lies the problem: there’s a sense of “This is it? Am I going to settle with being just fine and doing this work forever/a long time?” Maybe it’s due to the picture being blurry when I zoom in, but the flowers in the 7oP looks as if they’re wilting. You might feel as if your time was wasted in this work, or ALL of your skills weren’t put to use. This is backed up by the 9 of Cups, which depicts all of these skills you know you have but for some reason you just cannot find the ideal work which will use and show all these skills you have altogether, as from the imagery, I’m interpreting the 9 cups being showcased above as containing each ingredient (your skills) and the tasty-looking parfait is a combination of all those = your ideal work. Since it’s Cups, I would take it as these skills of yours are either more creative-oriented, psychic-related or maybe even both. Your previous work being the 7oP might have hampered these skills as you seem to require more free-flowing and deeper, maybe even mystical, types of work. The 7oP could indicate you finding your previous work stifling, monotonous and lacking imagination or depth. You might have even disliked the consistent schedules, but that’s too specific so feel free to disregard that.

Another interp for the 9oC is maybe you are trying to find a work that would provide you a house/space you could call your own? And not just any house/space, possibly that of a dream house/space you’ve had in mind ever since (the 9oC traditionally being a wish card and the idyllic background behind the cups here)?

The 10 of Swords could simply mean what you’ve said in your comment: everything you’ve done for 10 years crashing down. I’d have to agree with your matrons’ decision on this one, as the imagery of 10oS here looks as if even before being put down by ten swords, there were already some swords stabbing him. The two swords on the person’s right shoulder, for starters, looks like they’ve been there for quite a while. 2 of Swords traditionally represents a stalemate which you cannot hold onto for long: maybe you already knew before that this moment has been a long time coming, that your previous work/situation in general cannot go on and sooner or later you’d have to drop those two swords, take off the blindfold and choose? The three swords on the right side of his head seem to echo that you already knew the harsh truth about this job/this situation. You might even feel heartbroken and sad about the need to decide because it was a very difficult decision to make (though a very truthful and enlightening one should you make and accept the decision, because the 3oS = could also stand for that piercing but much needed truth). The five swords up in the air coming to stab the figure, along with the figure’s expectant body language = the way he looks up without even so much a hand raised to ward the swords off or a mouth open in shock/pain, makes me think as if this decision has given you a sense of defeat which you willingly accepted, letting the whole situation fall into “ruins” naturally.

The second line of cards is what I’d interpret as answering more of your future-based query. The Ace of Coins seems to be positive here: there is a possibility of there being a new work opportunity for you. Like a seed though, this Ace could only flourish and provide you this possibility if watered = handled/taken correctly. The imagery here also confirms your opportunity to start living in another country, as the Ace looks like it just settled in the grassy ground for the first time. Looking closer, I see some small flowers blooming from the grass and I could also interpret this as to be wise in which flower = work opportunity/endeavors you’d choose to invest in. You may only have limited finances/time at the moment (the Ace of Coins being, well, a single coin) and you cannot sustain a whole garden of flowers yet, or at least for now anyway. It could simply be a matter of prioritization: what needs your dedication and hard work the most at this current time? Finances and career? Family? Day-to-day chores and responsibilities at home? Maybe even your health or simply the need to ground yourself and just take a breather for a while. These are all very Pentacle-ish matters which, however it resonates with you, one or two of 'em may need to be put on top of your list while other matters would be on the back-burner until you’ve become more established and multiplied that single coin.

The Knight of Wands at first glance seems like a traveler, and a determined passionate one at that, which just confirms the possibility of travelling and starting anew in another country. However, examining it even further I can’t help but notice its resemblance to the traditional Chariot card and how this knight looks almost at cross-purpose with how exactly he’d charge forward with the two different animals in front of him. The Knight with his magic wand out for everyone to see seems to signify you aspiring to be a professional spell-caster, with the dark horse representing that you might lean towards the darker side of it (demonology, as you’ve mentioned). However, the lion stands beside you unnoticed: the first thing I thought of was, what if dark spells and demonology are not your only areas of expertise or might possibly work in? For example, you may be good at/have potential for sex magick, attraction type of spells, etc (the lion here reminded me of the traditional lion from the Strength card, which could also stand for raw, sexual attraction/passion) but you’re disregarding the idea? The lion may also pertain to a necessary attitude you should have but are ignoring: could it be that in the passionate pursuit of your goal, you forget to observe with a sharp eye at first before diving into it? Lions are known for prowling around and stalking their prey before ambushing it for the kill, so maybe observe the prey = possible work offer/opportunity before leaping into it right away? This would make sense when combined with the King of Swords: you might need to work on yourself and become the KoS, so you can clearly think things through and assess everything logically before jumping into action.

Another interp for the KnoW and KoS combo is that the KnoW = you might be enthusiastically charging forward towards your spell-casting/demonology goal, feeling very inspired and all that, and while that’s good and commendable, you may not be making enough “noise” (the ignored lion on your side) for a future employer/possible client/an establishment to notice you. This can be seen in how the KoS is not looking at the KnoW at all. If you’re aiming to be an independent spell-caster, no people you’d work with/for, certain associations/establishment or anything, the KoS could simply refer to the Internet in general (swords = air = communication, technology, etc). I hope I’m not coming off as offensive, but the card seems to directly say that you’re fired up about your goals, sure, but what have you done for your goal to gain other people’s/potential clients’ attention? Have you taken the risk to announce it to others, advertise it, put yourself out there? Do actual spells for others, spread the word of your future magickal services? The KnoW could also be traditionally looked at as a risk-taker and daredevil, and this energy may be very helpful in the right circumstances.

On the other hand, it could be vice-versa: maybe you’re all “noise” (the lion) but you’re struggling to actually implement the work or find that necessary enthusiasm/drive to work. The Knight here looks impatient, as if he just wants to get the stuff he’s known for done but it’s not 100% polished (remember, it’s still a knight). For example, you may be rushing and jumping into multiple clients’ requests to cast spells, taking on too much because you want to live up to your reputation as a professional dark spell-caster/demonolator, but in doing so you deplete yourself and end up casting not-so-successful spells and giving lacking magickal services. Quantity over quality, if you will. This causes the KoS = your client/future clients to step back and cautiously think it over first if they should work with you/ask for your help the second time around.

I apologize if I offended you in any way with the last interps. You can always pull clarifiers as advice on how to handle such should these interps resonate with you. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you very much for this reading because that really resonates with my current situation. This cards I got from Lucifer,but I would say that you was inspired by Astaroth herself (lion is one of her association’s :blush:) She is my matron,she is also known as a queen of divination,I think your words was that what spirits wanted to tell me.

1 Like

You’re welcome, OP! No wonder I kept getting drawn to the lion in the card. Again, apologies if the last interps were a little harsh. All the best to you and your future magickal works/endeavors! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you,I appreciate your insight.

Its ok,I forgive you.:wink::woman_zombie:

This is the story I see told.

7 of Pentacles. Why you asked for a reading. For assessment and to determine a course of action. The next two cards – 9 of Cups and 10 of Swords seem to regard your past. You managed to find pleasure and satisfaction as one of your wishes came true. What followed was ruin and a lesson learned as that was your final ordeal.

Ace of Pentacles shows your current desire as one of potential prosperity as you have the resources. Knight of Wands I believe is your answer to the question, “What should I do?” Be impulsive and let the spark of energy within you guide you on your journey. Other advice to consider is the King of Swords. Keep in mind being able to restrain your impulsiveness and strong emotions as you need to show yourself as a logical and impartial leader.

1 Like

Thank you!