Can someone help with divination

Thank you… and yes i will have permanent scars. My evil mother caused me a lit if scars but also other factors. If you can answer one last question i will be happy to know if the bitch mother will be punished in this life

Ace of pentacles upside-down mandragora
The Ace of Coins reversed suggests that you should reconnect with the values you are trying to serve. Perhaps external appearances have to distinguish between true gold and costume jewelry.

Search your heart. If your motives aren’t clear, your performance won’t shine either.

My take from what that says is to reconnect to your higher self decide if it’s even worth wanting that upon her, it mentions your motives needing to be clear unless it won’t manafest not sure if this is referenceing to your own spell work or not. The first thing I thought when I seen the card is you reap what you sow and it’s a plant monster upside-down just makes me think negative things to happen, I looked at the card and there were flowers on it for some reason I thought about you being what she bore and then thought about what effect you’ll have on her and the flowers turned black in my mind and puffed out black poisoning gas. I thought about the situation and what’s to come of it and when I closed my eyes seen an image that made me think judgement this card did stress you being in control like it’ll happen but only if your sure you want that and are ok with it happening and understand it comes with a weight to cause such a thing to happen to your parent even if it’s just but it’s one one that livable it the perception of others on you, I say that cause when I thought about it I seen the figure that represented judgement do a cross with his fingers and rub them together when I thought about if there would be anything that happens to our for having the need for her punishment, when thinking my words at the point when I though but it’s a livable weight to carry I seen white flowers blooming.

Feel free to ask any more questions if you have any I like playing with my cards.

hm… this didnt really answer the question if something will happen to her

So yes somthing will happen to her aslong as you will that and it’s what you truelly want, the meaning page didn’t say it outright but my intuition from it was a definite yes and I felt like there was an audience watching us about it why the cards wanted you to be sure about motive.

1 Like

O and btw I’ve spent a nice chunk of time just attempting to befriend alot of being mainly so that when I do my curse workings I’ll have help.