Can someone help me understand who that was

Hello everyone,
Today something came to me in the dream. I knew I was dreaming I knew that this someone wasn’t really there, but I had an enormous need to talk to him. He looked like a person I knew, but then he kissed me, i dont know if u can even call it that, it was more like he was connecting to me it felt so weird and even painful in a way. When I looked down his face was elongated, his jaw was wide open and the enormously long tongue was sticking out of the mouth. I panicked, I was freaked out, but i wasn’t scared, I was trying to wake up but I couldn’t, I felt stuck there (never happened to me before). He kept climbing to me, trying to what it looked like bite me, but it wasn’t just biting, I felt the destruction from the inside. After some time i was finally able to wake up. However I still felt his presence for some time. I dont know who that was and what happened. I really hope someone here would be able to help me out.

1 Like

I’m guessing that it was a parasite of sorts. I recently went into a lucid dream and I had a powerful parasite try to suck my soul out/or my energy. I also felt the parasites negative energy on me for a bit during the day. I have evoked Ark Angel Micheal in the past because he is good with protecting people. The best course of action would probably go to someone like Lucifer or any deities that are good with protection. I’ve also heard that mentioning gods might have a effect on parasites. When I encounter a parasite that’s trying to ether scare me or trying to suck my energy out of me, I first make fun of it. If its more powerful than that try to visualize a weapon of sorts or try to call upon a protection deity or spirit.

1 Like