Can someone help me please

hi. can you help me please.
someone a while back did some baneful magick on me and i hired someone to take the spell off but ever since i couldnt feel any emotions and i felt like someone took a part of my soul. i contacted a user named davolaki to look into my akashic records.
he looked into someone’s akashic records and i read about it and contacted him. he said a vampiric entity with a knife is taking energy from me and that i should contact kurtis joseph for a protection rite which was expensive. i was learning to do magick for myself. i am reading books and learning. when i was about to contact poiel from 72 angels of magick, he emailed me and said i can take a glimpse at the witch akshic records, just give me her full name and i will look for it. i emailed back and sent him the info and when i did that the headache started and it lasted for hours untill i felt a choking sensation, nauseated and tired and my memories started to dancing around in my mind, chaotic. and then i called archangel michael and repeated to gurad my akashic records, headache stopped immediately, choking stopped. when i closed my eyes, i saw an Egyptian eye and before i called michael, i saw circular balls in jars, a jar broke and those circular balls fell down. there i i saw like an entity with the head of a fish. there was tention, like some group of people fighting.
i am worried. i know that was stupid to trust him. i was desperate.
i told my story here:

Altering fate General Discussion

Has anyone done it? if so how? there is a ritual in Anthology of Sorcery that alters your fate. i want to change the past. can anyone guide me on this. i am afraid i screw up. Altering Fate through Dragaskan by Kurtis Joseph.

can he steal something from my akashic records? like an entity? a part of my soul? i dont know, can he change anything, delete anything?
i think he found out sth about my past and he didnt tell me.
he didnt emailed me back, no response
please tell me what he did? please tell me what should i do?
As previously mentioned, the soul is an integral facet of Voodoo. In Voodoo beliefs, the soul is made of two parts, the gros bon ange and the ti bon ange. The gros bon ange, or the “big guardian angel,” is the life force shared by all humans. It enters the body at birth and leaves at death when it floats back to the Gran Met, or pool of life force. The ti bon ange, or “little guardian angel” is the part of the soul that contains the individual qualities of a person.

The ti bon ange is a large part of Voodoo beliefs and rituals. It leaves the body during sleep so that the person experiences dreams, and also leaves the body during rituals for spirit possessions.
this is from a website i found since i dont see dreams ever since:
During a ritual spirit possession, a loa takes possession of a hounsis, which can be thought of as an assistant priest. In this time the hounsis’ ti bon ange floats free, and if unprotected could be harmed or stolen.
http://plaza.ufl.edu/kjbowen/project2/rituals.html
how do i know if this is stolen?
please help me

2 Likes

I’ve read this and it seems to me that you’ve taken steps on it already. So what do you need with now?

And know ye that none of the bon ange can be stolen from you, if I really understand you, they can only make you not remember dreaming or pin down the ‘ti bon ange’ from going out or going far when you sleep if the it can’t fight them off.

Also I should tell you this, if I want to fight someome who I know is powerful might get help from friendly Spirits which the person doesn’t even know of their existence, first thing i would do is to block their dreams. Because that’s the biggest door for them to see what’s coming to happen to them and how they may get help, so I would shut it first.

And yes, they can take possession of the ‘ti bom ange’ if they successfully suppress it. And it would reflect on the flesh.

So what do you need help with now?

1 Like

@Auroraocculta
Please take a look into this.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

what kind of reflection?

1 Like

i still cant remember my dreams

1 Like

after i told davalaki to see into my akashic records, i am unable to see my dreams, plus he didnt email me back, it took him hours and i want know what happened

1 Like

he told me he would take a brief look, that he normally charges for a full ritual to get to the akashic records of someone. but when i emailed him back giving him permission, i immediately got the headache and it lasted for hours, like 6 hours. and then when i got the choking sensation i stopped it. i remembered my memories of the attack for a very brief moment like 15 seconds and then my memories, things i said, when i was shouting to get help started to dance around in my head. i stopped it.
i know he was doing something but not what i asked him and not what he told me he was going to do. because i told him to look into the witch and he said it would be brief but it lasted for hours. i didnt ask for any change, i just wanted to know what i lost and what actually happened.

1 Like

you mean he is fighting me? why? i didnt do anything. i just asked him to tell me what happened and what the witch did to me

1 Like

i asked poiel from the 72 angels of magick to help. i am starting to feel sth but i dont remember my dreams ever since i told davolaki to take a look at my records

1 Like

how many are there?

1 Like

how do i stop this?

1 Like

The high and low, I mean. Ti bon ange and gros bon ange.

Things you explained you’re feeling.

And don’t conclude yet that Davalaki is the cause behind all you’re feeling now.

No! I’m just telling you that there are Spirits that or curses that can block ones dream in other to suppress and weaken the person. I wasn’t referring to him.

Well…what is it you want exactly? Can you work things yourself if you’re directed? Before trying to empty a flooded room, firstly, block where the leaking spots, the place which the water come through. Then you may start thinking of how to take out the waters and clean the room

1 Like

@lili1368

First, I want you to CALM DOWN.:white_flower:

DON’T WORRY! It really could be that someone stole your skills, then you have to learn everything from the beginning and this will take time. But it could also be that someone only blocked your chakras. I think this happened. That’s why you feel like you have lost a part of your soul. First of all that is impossible. CLOSED chakras give you the feeling of feeling nothing. This is also the reason that you have no access to the akashic records.

I would recommend to do the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram.

Meditate and open your chakras.
Asking help from Archangels is never wrong so keep working with AA Michael. I would recommend AA Raphael.

Wish you the best.

Aurora

3 Likes

how do i get them back? how do i know for sure?
can someone steal your skills from akashic records?
what kinds of skills they steal?

1 Like

You need to start meditating. Open your chakras.
Meditation is the most important part of getting your skills back or creating new ones.

Aurora

1 Like

thank you very much. i will do the banishing and ask archangels for help. already asked belial. thanks a lot :rose:

1 Like

i feel cold, i feel warm. is this normal in angel evocations?

It’s normal in getting your chakras reopened. Your energy body has been imbalanced and must be brought back into balance. DO NOT HESITATE to call on Archangel Michael (for protection) and Archangel Raphael (for healing) whenever you need it, no matter how many times!

1 Like

https://renewaloils.com/zacharel

In regards to that conversation,
we just had to end, Lili1368.

This Angel,
Zacharel,
is propably the number one go to,
where you want to work with currently.

It’s name means:
The Memories of God,
and this is the closest you’ll get to having direct access to the akashic records,
for yourself,
by your current degree of development.

Take it or leave it,
i’ve noticed how your desperation deprives you from any real capacity to understand.
Hence, one of the reasons i had to block you off.

Still,
this is what may actually help you solve your problem.

Regarding the loss of Soul,
or Soul Fragments,
you’ll habe to look into Voodoo or Vodoun,
and into Necromancy,
since those are most expierienced,
when it comes to soul-traping.

And,
when stripping away those layors of desperation,
it think that was what you really wanted to know about.

How to retrieve a trapped soul.

Now,
i can’t promise you’ll find much on that subject,
since it’s basically not in the interest of any serious advanced dark mage,
to share such knowledge.

But unless you’re looking through the material yourself,
no one will really be able to answer you,
apropriately to your desire.

Zacharel Sigil:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

4 Likes

I am not desperate, i just asked you for a solution in your spare time since you said you are busy dealing with a hostile spirit and i was just frustrated thats all. i learned alot from this site and its members. why would i harass them.
and i told you help me if you can, in your spare time, maybe see my post and i was not desperate, i was thinking to do the archangel ritual myself to see if it helps my situation.
blocking me wasn’t really nice.
and i told you help me if you can, thats not desperation, i was frustrated and i am new to these stuff, so i am learning to be a magician and get back what i lost. its like you think i want to bother you, but i am not. i sense a defensive energy from you, but that was not my intention at all. maybe you see it as desperation, but it is not the truth.
its like you want to tell me “yes you are desperate and you bothered me and i blocked you, now here is a piece of advice”.
and when you blocked me, i thought you dont want to help me and i came back to see my messages and i see your suggestion to my post. whats up with that?
Thank you for your suggestion, i will look into that. i much appreciate your help.
i know i should stop bothering people for help and solve my problem on my own.
i really do appreciate your help and i was hoping to learn from you which apparently is not going to happen.

1 Like