Can someone help me please

Hi yes that’s another option, how about a skull spell? And is there anyone I can call on deity wise to help me with breaking his resistance? Non have helped me so far! @Jay133

@Lotuslouvena I haven’t heard of the balloon spell, I’ve tried calling to his higher self and visualisation, even his Higher Self is stubborn!
I am going to try the balloon spell though.

1 Like

Whatever is tough needs to be knocked down x

You can do it x of me and my mum survived this so will you x

1 Like

King Paimon Belial anyone who can influence the mind really but those two I have a really strong feeling for even Santisima Muerte is a good bet. It will also be good to do stuff like bind his Stubbornness and have them back you up a lot of hoodooish ways as well

1 Like

This is pretty effective

1 Like

Hello Flirtingflower,
I just want to tell you I’m in a similar situation. My husband left me a year ago. Six months ago I started to try to get him back with magic (it’s all new to me).
So far, I have not seen any progress, even though I have tried a many. He even started living with another woman.
On the recommendation in this forum I started working with Santisima Muerte. I’ll see what this will bring. My husband is also very stubborn. But I too. So I do not want to give up.
I hope that in the end we both get the desired result.

2 Likes

@Searching thank you for sharing your story. :purple_heart: I hope it works out for you. X

Thank you @jay I’m looking now. X

1 Like

@Searching your situation might be a different your roadblock that he is with another women you need to separate them to make it a little bit easier for you then work on his Stubbornness

3 Likes

No problem

1 Like

@Jay133 My problem Is that he has his head up his backside and blindsided by something not another woman but think it’s his mother, she was always jealous of us being together, and wanted her son back after she was divorced

@Flirtingflower you can also fix that by doing some work on her to you can influence her like you would do with a boss have her favor you think good of you when you do that she might even bring you up to him which could get things rolling

Okay first things first. The more you need or want something the more your going to continue in that state.

If you look up something called law of detachment or law of least effort as ea calls it. When you are able to let go of the thing you want that is when you get it.

You need to redirect that focus to you and your happiness. As you focus on yourself you become a beacon of light so to speak where people and things come to you.

Let me know if u need more details

4 Likes

Yeah I could do a skull spell on her couldn’t I.

@Flirtingflower Yup or you can ask a deity whichever your most comfortable with

I agree

I’d say yes and no to they have a right to their father. The attitude of blood trumps all is actually highly destructive to children. A child should have loving parents but blood doesn’t matter.
If this person is cheating, leaving, already left or is abusive then it could easily be worse for the kids. Having another man come into their lives who loves them and treats them like his own would be much healthier.

I don’t know the details of course but I just don’t like how so many make blanket statements about “natural” parents.

3 Likes

Hit nail on the head actually.

@Jay133 I have asked some for help but nothing, i even asked for a small sign - nothing . I just bring their names into the ritual.

Thank you, definitely you are right. I did not know who the new woman was, but now I know.
I’ve imediatelly included some breakup spell into my repertoire.