Can someone check if Lucifer has hear me?

If you can play a mindless phone game like Tetris, 2048 etc until your just responding to the game, rather than thinking the moves through- you’re in trance.

What is the sensation like? It is like being drowsy, sleepy or drunk?

It’s like being zoned out. Spaced out. Lost in thought but no idea what you were thinking.

1 Like

Alright I’m gonna lay some advice down here, cause you seem in a rush, and either take the advice or don’t- don’t try to argue it, please.

1. You need to calm down. You’re panicking and desperate, and I can guarantee you desperation is gonna get you the exactly the opposite of what you want.

2. They heard you. They really did.

3. Did you simply sit there and start asking? Did you give offerings? One of the most common is your blood on the sigil after you’ve made your request, or an energy exchange. Your trust level is low, offer something you can easily commit to for whatever the time frame is.

4. Just because they heard you, doesn’t mean they’ll give it to you. I’m not going to say you’re not trying, but by the sounds of your posts, you’re in a tight spot and desperate to find a solution. You’re trying to force them to grant you the path you seek, yet that really isn’t your best interest. They will put you on the path you NEED to be on, not the one you want. And if they do put you on the path you want, it’ll probably be fine for a month and then go right back to where you started, and your life will remain unchanged.

Talk to ONE demon again, not begging everyone, no desperation, and ask for help. Ask for guidance. Ask what you can do to get out your situation. Just simply: Ask. For. Help. That will get you much further than any other method you’re trying right now. And take some deep breaths, my dude. Relax, it’ll work out in the end.

2 Likes

yes, I put blood on a sigil and also made a sigil of lucifer out of my blood on the photo

you are right! thank you. you really put it in perspective.

1 Like

You’re welcome!

I went through something similar a couple weeks ago, and while I laid in bed sobbing for hours, I looked his sigil and asked for help. Asked 'what do I do now?", and he answered. He guided. Such a powerful experience when I stopped trying to force a reality that wasn’t mine to begin with.

Good luck and I hope whatever is going on improves!

1 Like

Took me 6 months of almost daily meditation and doing different things and king BELIAL who I never really tried to reach out to came to me it was a crazy experience don’t give up keep pushing harness your feelings emotions and energy into a force and concentrate on that it’s what I did

1 Like

Delsym is the name

That post is now locked and the moderator deleted most of the comments in it except mine and his comment where he given the name.

And I didnt find this medicine at my local drug store.

See what it has.